Search Unity

SALE 40% OFF!! Ultimate Animation Collection By Protofactor, inc

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by PROTOFACTOR_Inc, Apr 27, 2021.

1. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Hi there!

We're thrilled to announce that we have invested quite a huge amount of resources (money, time and...talent???) into creating a huge collection of humanoid motion capture animations.

ULTIMATE ANIMATION COLLECTION is now available!
    Get it on PROTOFACTOR STORE
    Get it On the Asset Store

So far we have created 23 animset (more than 2300+ animations):
    Try the animset inside a WebGL Player

Of course more will be coming down the road. We have in mind:
    • Everyday life Animset (sleep, sit, lay on the couch, watch TV, do the dishes etc...)
    • Construction Animset (use shovel, pick axe, hammer, saw, axe)
    • Throw Projectiles Animset
    • and more to come...!! :D
    Here are some of the Sketchfab viewers to check out the animations in real Time:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2022
  2. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Last edited: May 26, 2021
  3. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
  4. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

***Reserved***

5. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

***Reserved***

6. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

***Reserved***

7. kdgalla

kdgalla

Cool. Are you going to be selling the anim sets individually, or one big pack (or both)? I really like the climbing animations, but probably won't ever need the gun animations, for example.

PROTOFACTOR_Inc likes this.
  8. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Yes, animation set will be sold separately as well.

9. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

10. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Also updated first post with a link to try the animset out inside a WebGL player

11. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

12. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

13. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

14. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Zombie Animset will be released tomorrow! Get the collection now before price is raised to $159.99!

15. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Finally the long awaited update is here! All shooter weapon set now have their reload animation! We're currently pushing the updates so expect everything to be live in a couple hours!

Cheers! :D

16. centaurianmudpig

centaurianmudpig

I'm a complete animation newbie. Are there any instructions on how to set this up and apply animations both in the editor and procedurally?

17. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

You might want to check out the available online documentation regarding mecanim humanoid animation inside unity. The basic would be to have a humanoid character to which you apply a animator controller that contains some humanoid animations.
    After you're entering the coding realm. There are assets out there that can help set up AIs, enemies etc...

18. centaurianmudpig

centaurianmudpig

I worked through some Unity Learn tutorials. I have to say, what Unity offers is mixed in with general animations that make finding what I wanted harder than it needed to be. Then the one tutorial I was looking for was incomplete (from a tutorial perspective). It didn't help to fully explain what they demonstrated for you to follow along in a project. A bit of additional googling helped me to at least get the basics of being able to programmatically transition between motions.

Now that I understand some basics of character animation I have some assets with character animation editing/controllers so I'll go check them out. I have enough assets already just sitting there not being used, time to dust them off. :rolleyes:

I know your asset isn't there to help newbies out with character animations. Though adding the animation switching scene (from your web player demo) to the asset may help others with a starting point in seeing how to transition between animations?

19. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

We hired a skilled developer to create that showcase demo. It's in a side project and built with 2020 because it needed some specific features. The asset is in 2019 and we intent to keep it that way for now. Sorry we can't share that demo scene.

20. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Looks like we need to update that thread... a Lot has happened since September 2021...

For now we have 2 upcoming animset (that will be live tomorrow):

Crowd Animset

Push/ Pull Cube Animset

Just a reminder that price will go up upon the release of these new Add-Ons and that the Ultimate Animation Pack is currently on sale at 50% off. Time to get it now and save some money!

Cheers! :)

21. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Our collection is currently at 40% Off for the next 2 weeks! Enjoy 2300+ animations at a bargain price! :)

Get it now!