Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Join us on Dec 8, 2022, between 7 am & 7 pm EST, in the DOTS Dev Blitz Day 2022 - Q&A forum, Discord, and Unity3D Subreddit to learn more about DOTS directly from the Unity Developers.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug UIBuilder : NotSupportedException: The `default` value is not supported for --builder-style property

Discussion in 'UI Toolkit' started by R4vakk, May 16, 2022.

1. R4vakk

R4vakk

I'm getting this error when opening UIDocuments (even empty ones, and after restarting Unity) with the UIBuilder, which then becomes unresponsive. I'm using 2022.1.0f1.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

2. R4vakk

R4vakk

Can I get a dev's opinion on this? I literally cannot use the UIBuilder on 2022.1.0f1, and I can't isolate the source of the Exception.

3. JuliaP_Unity

JuliaP_Unity

Unity Technologies

Hello, we're not able to reproduce it here, can you report a bug through Unity (Help > Report a Bug) with your project included so we can reproduce the issue and fix it? Thanks in advance!

4. R4vakk

R4vakk

Reimporting all assets and rebooting Unity seems to have fixed it. Something probably went wrong during the upgrade from b16.

JuliaP_Unity likes this.