Search Unity

1. Click here to receive a gift with your purchase of Unity Pro or Unity Enterprise.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

UI Builder won't show Stylesheets

Discussion in 'UI Toolkit' started by PlaycorpStudios, Oct 22, 2020.

1. PlaycorpStudios

PlaycorpStudios

Whenever I edit a UXML file that was currently or is the last one opened with UI Builder, or edit a USS file it referenced in a text editor and save it, the UI Builder reloads the UXML file (Correctly rendered with the changes) but no longer lists any stylesheets in the StyleSheet box.
    upload_2020-10-22_15-0-3.png

If I restart Unity it loads them fine, but I can't get it to do so in any other way other than changing the version of UI Builder in Package Manager so it reimports.

I can't simply reopen all of the stylesheets because one of them is in a Package and UI Builder doesn't allow you to browse and open a stylesheet in a package directly. (I wish it used an Asset Picker style window instead of a File browser!)

Is there a new version coming that fixes this issue?

florianhanke likes this.
  2. uDamian

uDamian

Unity Technologies

I see you're running UI Builder 1.0.0-preview.3. This is a pretty dated version now. Have you tried the latest version? Do you have the same issue?

unityunity