Search Unity

UI - Builder | core ui elements Unity 5 UI

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by beffio, Feb 20, 2015.

1. aer0ace

aer0ace

Thank you for your reply. I look forward to seeing the NGUI supported asset!

2. Roycon

Roycon

Any change theres a radial menu in this pack?
    I've had a look though the docs and vids but cant see one.

Looks awesome btw

Lohrion likes this.
  3. beffio

beffio

At the moment there is no any radial menu. Thanks for tips I will add it in next update (will be free included).

4. ArtofRemo

ArtofRemo

hey there,

I just bought the addon and I am struggling heavy with it. As a relatively new unity user it is hard to get this to work properly. The documentation was confusing and did not help sadly. It would be awesome to have some kind of example video showing how to start designing custom layouts.

5. Danzdiship

Danzdiship

Hello everybody,
    I am very new to unity and I think this asset can help me a lot. Before buying it I just want to know that, integrating the UI with multiple pages and linking them possible by Drag and Drop(or how is it done in the tool). Sorry for such a beginner question, any kind of help is appreciated.
    Thanks.

6. beffio

beffio

I have added you on skype I will make for you quick walk through guide.

If you would like to make some flows between pages you have to code it yourself. I'm not sure I understand your question. I also reply to your e-mail. You can ask me there more detailed questions.

Cheers

7. Danzdiship

Danzdiship

Thanks for your reply. I'll contact you via e-mail for further queries.
    Have a Good Day :)

8. Geoffypop

Geoffypop

hi, I need to make a vertical list that has nested expandable/collapsable elements (sort of an accordion). It's a hierarchical list that requires something like "tree view". with dropdown arrows. Does this asset come with something like that?
    upload_2016-4-4_23-54-59.png

9. beffio

beffio

This asset got an UI example of tree view but if you're looking for script I would recommend to buy some extra asset on asset store type in search tree view.

10. beffio

beffio

UI - Builder is in MADNESS SALE - 50% Off.

11. Bay

Bay

Can this asset import Youtube link? I want to show Youtube movie in unity for mobile (iOS & Android). Or do you know what kind of asset can use together to mix Youtube? Your asset looks simple & useful to use. Thanks.