Search Unity

Question UDP : Unity IAP with UDP package.

Discussion in 'Unity Distribution Portal (UDP)' started by Sushanth_, Sep 23, 2021.

1. Sushanth_

Sushanth_

Hi,
    Question- 1 :

I have integrated UDP packages and using existing code base of google play. I was able to make UDP sandbox IAP testing. once after APK is repacked and installed, i wasn't able to make any IAP. getting IAP: Initialisation failedNoProductsAvailable.
    So my question is Do I have to add product details on Huawei store console as well? currently all product details added only in UDP console.

Question-2 :

There is one more error generating when I open the re-packed APK. please find below error

E/AGConnectOptionsImpl: The file version does not match, please download the latest agconnect-services.json from the AGC website.

So agconnect-services.json , in which project location i have to add this .json file?

2. arfish

arfish

3. Unity-Boon

Unity-Boon

Unity Technologies

You don't need to manually enter the IAP products in Huawei AppGallery Developer Console. It will be sync after you publish your game from UDP. Please make sure you already registered/linked your project to Huawei AGC properly. If not, you can Renew the Authentication token in the Advanced page under Publish -> Huawei AGC in UDP Console.

agconnect-services.json should be included in your APK after you repack for Huawei. If you are still having any problem please email to udpsupport@unity3d.com