Search Unity

Bug UDP support doesn't work

Discussion in 'Unity Distribution Portal (UDP)' started by Filip_Sirocco, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Filip_Sirocco

Filip_Sirocco

Hi, I have problems with UDP and IAP integration so I send an email to support but I'm receiving ticket number that seems to not exists at all. Links redirect me to page

"
    OOPS
    The page you were looking for doesn't exist
    You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved"

It was my email, maybe someone will help me by the way :)

"
    Hi, I would like to understand how UDP portal works.

I want to integrate a game that is already on the market with UDP. May I use your portal to publish a game to google/apple/huawei store?

First of all, I have active services, IAP, Analytics and Ads.

I'v implemented IStoreListener, I added product ids that I have defined already in GooglePlay and AppStore through "builder.AddProduct(...)" like in examples.

I'm initializing purchasing but when I retrieve info about products I receive it without for example currency/price info. I don't understand how it works with GooglePlay so I tried to add these items on your UDP website but it doesn't work. Nothing changed so I assume that the job for UDP is to publish these products/screens/descriptions etc to other shops like GooglePlay?

If so, how can I bind my game using iap with google play or huawei for example?
    The only way how I can retrieve some additional data about product is defining some info in IAP Catalog, but I dont see a way to set a price or price per country and I can't publish these items because in Unity Distribution Portal Configuration my"Sync to UDP" buttan is always greyed with red error "Please create and sync GameSettings.asset first". Could you explain me how can I set up market produts and that bind it through your UDP portal with many markets to have crossplatform purchase system? Do I need these IAP Listener and IAP Button? I don't understand how these are related to IStoreListener that I already implemented.

Best Regards,
    Filip Zieliński
    Sirocco Mobile"