Search Unity

Question UDP says my app is in Debug Mode?

Discussion in 'Unity Distribution Portal (UDP)' started by yuriythebest, Oct 17, 2020.

1. yuriythebest

yuriythebest

Hello! When trying to publish to some stores in UDP, they give the error that my game is in debug mode gameInDebug.png

However in the unity settings all seems fine - what do I do? Thanks in advance!

2. SamOYUnity3D

SamOYUnity3D

Unity Technologies

Please check whether you have set the key before building the project

upload_2020-10-19_18-21-8.png

3. PragneshRathod

PragneshRathod

I have also the same problem. I have successfully published the app via the udp console before.
    now in my other project which is not published to google play games and it cant able to publish on UDP .
    it showing
    "
    Game in Debug mode
    Modify
    Your APK is a development build which cannot be published to the stores. Build a new APK that isn't in Debug mode.
    "
    1 I have checked development build not enabled.
    2 I am using a custom keystore.
    3 I am using some advertisement plugins.
    4 Unity analytic not enabled. nor unity iap.
    5 I have already cleaned the library and temp folder and rebuild apk 7 times.

I have the same problem with the previous project due to the Game Growth plugin not set to release. but that is not in this project.

I don't know what to do next..

4. PragneshRathod

PragneshRathod

My Problem was resolved Thanks to UDP Team They are Professional and kind people.

For Solution
    1, Please Check All Custome Manifest files and check if Debuggable Set to True.
    2, If You Have Game Growth Installed, please Set Release in Setting.