Search Unity

Question UDP Sandbox IAP currency

Discussion in 'Unity Distribution Portal (UDP)' started by matiasticbits, Nov 11, 2019.

1. matiasticbits

matiasticbits

We have noticed lately that during testing our UDP builds the currency shown to the player sometimes changes and we might see more than one currency used between our IAPs at the same time. I would like to confirm this is a feature from UDP side as there are really no real store information available/used.

lucast_unity likes this.
  2. yutingchen_unity

yutingchen_unity

Unity Technologies

The currency of iap products can only be USD during the purchase process in sandbox test. However when you set more than one currency of your iap products, it will return the product lists with the first matched currency like `AED` during `Query Inventory` process. It depends on whether you have set many currencies or not.

3. matiasticbits

matiasticbits

When we are listing the IAPs we fetch the products. All the rest are use AED currency but for some reason one of the IAPs uses NOK currency. We should have configured them all the same. We wonder if we could just ignore this as it is happening in the Sandbox environment or have we misconfigured the single IAP one.

4. yutingchen_unity

yutingchen_unity

Unity Technologies

Can you provide me with your userId/orgId and clientId? I will check whether you have misconfigured some iap products or not? If not, we will find the specific reason why NOK is appeared. Thx