Search Unity

UDP Portrait Images Only

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stuartc, Jul 9, 2019.

1. stuartc

stuartc

The UDP (Unity-Distribution-Portal) interface appears to only support screenshots for portrait mode. Our game is played in landscape and therefore or images are formatted that way. Is this expected to change or will we need to format these for portrait. Assuming this is the same for videos as well?

Screenshots & Videos*
    This material will be used by the stores to showcase your game to their users. Recommendation:384*640px - 1280*800px

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  2. Murgilod

Murgilod

General discussion is not a support forum and also I'm not even sure what UDP means in this context because a network protocol is the only thing coming to mind and that's not exactly the kind of thing where this makes sense.

Lurking-Ninja and Joe-Censored like this.
  3. ADNCG

ADNCG

4. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

There doesn't appear to be an appropriate forum for Unity Distribution Portal topics, though the few threads I've found on it seem to mostly end up in the Unity IAP forum.

stuartc likes this.
  5. stuartc

stuartc

6. stuartc

stuartc

That is kind of why I put it here. Maybe I will post to IAP.

Joe-Censored likes this.
  7. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

You could also try the Android forum, since UDP appears to only support that platform. Not because it is any more appropriate, but your chances might be higher on reaching people who have knowledge on the topic.