Search Unity

Question UDP other features

Discussion in 'Unity Distribution Portal (UDP)' started by janiche, Jul 19, 2020.

1. janiche

janiche

Looking for Huawei HMS integration with UDP, I found Bulletin news from Huawei site:

"Unity has integrated Huawei’s Game Services kit into UDP. This means that if UDP developers have already published games on other stores they do not have to integrate SDKs again and can publish on the AppGallery with just a few clicks. It also allows developers to easily build features like achievements, rankings, player sign-ins and statistics for the launch on the Huawei AppGallery. Currently, this is the first and only game service kit that has been integrated into UDP. Unity has also integrated the Account and In App Purchases (IAP) kits into UDP. Taken together, this saves developers significant amount of time and resources when publishing on the AppGallery." (https://developer.huawei.com/consumer/en/notice/20200506/)

My question is: when will be available these features? where can I find documentation about it? These features will be only supported for Huawei or another UDP supported platform?

2. EstebanAnti

EstebanAnti

Hi! yes, I would very much like to know when the game service will be available to use through UDP. I've seen IAP and Account, and it works great, but I'm still missing the other features.

3. SamOYUnity3D

SamOYUnity3D

Unity Technologies