Search Unity

Question UDP - Most stores are rejecting app, its wasting time rather than any good use.

Discussion in 'Unity Distribution Portal (UDP)' started by ajeets1978, Nov 8, 2021.

1. ajeets1978

ajeets1978

- QooApp: Reason "We deem it unsatisfactory" ??? After asking, said "Quality", I checked their store, and I consider my app was much better than what they had there in that genre.

- Samsung: Rejected Due to Play Protect Warning? Now, what is that? Is it a re-packing issue or Is it mandatory to have the game first uploaded on Google Play? What if I don't want it on Google Play?

- Huwaei: Links / their dashboard opens up in the Chinese language, you switch to translation, it just gets stuck on some form which will not proceed further. Even somehow you proceed, their forms are completely not understandable at all.

- Uptodown: Thankfully Accepted.

- MI Get App: 4 days already on review.

Anyways, Can somebody answer to Play Protect Warning, Is it mandatory to have the game or app first on Google Play ??? Does that mean those stores are dependant on Google Play to verify the app? what if I don't want it on Google Play?