Search Unity

Resolved UDP is getting Initialization failed: sign in failed on Huawei AppGallery

Discussion in 'Unity Distribution Portal (UDP)' started by MrCavd, Dec 16, 2020.

1. MrCavd

MrCavd

We have passed the UDP Sandbox test, but on AppGallery, there's no UDP login of any kinds and it throws Sign in failed error as the result of UDP Initialization.

- The build is repacked by UDP and we are testing through AppGallery's Open testing.
    - SHA256 is pasted back to AGC, but it's empty after I refresh the page everytime. I assume it's normal behavior, but do point out if I am doing something wrong.

Any info on how to resolve this problem?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
  2. MrCavd

MrCavd

To save your SHA256 key click the check mark at the end of the input field.

Attached Files:

3. xLeo

xLeo

I'm not sure if here is the right place to ask this, but our issue seem to be related:

We got the following error on Huawei tests (we got no Huawei device on the company):
    Unable to instantiate activity ComponentInfo{com.explot.gouda.huawei/com.unity.udp.udpsandbox.PurchaseActivity}: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.unity.udp.udpsandbox.PurchaseActivity"

Our app didn't pass the review process and I believe it might be related to this error.

unityunity