Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

UCB Team - Build failures with no indicated errors in log

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by unitychrism, Oct 20, 2016.

1. unitychrism

unitychrism

Quick Tips

Quick tip #1:
    As indicated by Danny in this post, searching your full build log for 'BuildPipeline:BuildPlayerInternalNoCheck' may lead you to the actual reason for your build failure, which might not be flagged/colored as an error in the log text. If you resolve your issue this way, please post a reply with the error text that you found. These findings will be added to our existing error detection to constantly improve it going forward.

Quick tip #2: Some of these failures are caused by multiple copies of a plugin DLL for different architectures, that are still set to 'Default' platform in the Unity editor. We are adding to our error indication to flag these in the build log, but in the meantime here are some links to resources that may help resolve that specific issue:

(Vuforia-specific) Unity Cloud Build not working - vuforia 6 - Unity 5.4.0f3
    (Plugin collisions) Why does Unity 5.4 include the contents of Plugins/Android to iOS Project?

-----

Issue: Build failures with no indicated errors in log

This thread has been created to capture any information on scenarios where a build has failed for you in Cloud Build, but does not clearly indicate what the problem may be. Related forum threads have been locked with a link provided to this centralized thread. Please feel free to see the history of those threads at the link(s) below:

Build fails but no 'error' in logs

If you are encountering an unclear build failure in Cloud Build, please respond here and we will work to help you resolve the issue.

unity-tuesday and mollermanden like this.
  2. mollermanden

mollermanden

@unitychrism / @dannyd I've started experiencing 'BuildPipeline:BuildPlayerInternalNoCheck' and the full line reads as follows.
    Code (CSharp):
    1. [Unity] UnityEditor.BuildPipeline:BuildPlayerInternalNoCheck(String[], String, BuildTarget, BuildOptions, Boolean)
    I don't really know what to do about it...?
    Let me know if you need further details.

Why is https://forum.unity3d.com/threads/build-fails-but-no-error-in-logs.426326/ closed for further replies? It was(/ is) a pretty helpful thread.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  3. dannyd

dannyd

Unity Technologies

@mollermanden - that's not really enough info to go on. Can you PM me or @unitychrism your project details so we can investigate?

4. mollermanden

mollermanden

@dannyd Thanks for your response but I found that the errors was due to the following block which wasn't marked as an error in the log:

Code (CSharp):
    1. 5258: [Unity] Destroying assets is not permitted to avoid data loss.
    2. 5259: [Unity] If you really want to remove an asset use DestroyImmediate (theObject, true);
    3. 5260: [Unity] UnityEngine.Object:DestroyImmediate(Object, Boolean)
    4. 5261: [Unity] AssertionStripper:RemoveAssertionsFromGameObjects() (at Assets/UnityTestTools/Assertions/Editor/AssertionStripper.cs:22)
    5. 5262: [Unity] AssertionStripper:OnPostprocessScene() (at Assets/UnityTestTools/Assertions/Editor/AssertionStripper.cs:14)
    6. 5263: [Unity] UnityEditor.BuildPipeline:BuildPlayerInternalNoCheck(String[], String, BuildTarget, BuildOptions, Boolean)
    7. 5264: [Unity] UnityEditor.CloudBuild.Builder:Build()
    As you can see it is pointing to UnityTestTools and adding a second parameter (true) on this line solved it for me: https://bitbucket.org/Unity-Technol...wer=file-view-default#AssertionStripper.cs-22

Now I'm back at deling with a fluctuating
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Shader compiler: internal error compiling shader snippet type=0 platform=5: Protocol error - failed to read correct magic number
    ;)

5. rustofelees

rustofelees

I started receiving this error today as well. Would you mind if I PM you and send along my log file?

6. dannyd

dannyd

Unity Technologies

@rustofelees: sure, just send me a link to your project.

7. Mulegames

Mulegames

@dannyd could "TerrainData is missing splat texture #" cause a build failure? Or having LogWarning or LogError be calls in code?

Edit: Unity 5.5.0 using Collab as repo base, just trying to build Mac Universal. Have built with this code with no issue to both Mac Universal and Win64 locally, but never successfully using Cloud Build.

Code (csharp):
    2. 35572: [Unity] TerrainData is missing splat texture 4.
    3. 35573: [Unity] UnityEditor.BuildPipeline:BuildPlayerInternalNoCheck(String[], String, String, BuildTarget, BuildOptions, Boolean)
    4. 35574: [Unity] UnityEditor.CloudBuild.Builder:Build()
    5. 35575: [Unity] TerrainData is missing splat texture 5.
    6. 35576: [Unity] UnityEditor.BuildPipeline:BuildPlayerInternalNoCheck(String[], String, String, BuildTarget, BuildOptions, Boolean)
    7. 35577: [Unity] UnityEditor.CloudBuild.Builder:Build()
    Code (csharp):
    2. 35560: [Unity] UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, String, Object)
    3. 35561: [Unity] UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
    4. 35562: [Unity] UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object, Object)
    5. 35563: [Unity] UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object, Object)
    6. 35564: [Unity] Devdog.General.DevdogLogger:LogError(String, Object) (at Assets/Devdog/General/Misc/DevdogLogger.cs:77)
    7. 35565: [Unity] Devdog.General.DevdogLogger:LogError(String) (at Assets/Devdog/General/Misc/DevdogLogger.cs:70)
    8. 35566: [Unity] Devdog.General.Localization.LocalizationManager:set_defaultDatabase(LocalizationDatabase) (at Assets/Devdog/General/Managers/LocalizationManager.cs:31)
    9. 35567: [Unity] Devdog.General.Localization.LocalizationManager:OnValidate() (at Assets/Devdog/General/Managers/LocalizationManager.cs:93)
    10. 35568: [Unity] UnityEditor.BuildPipeline:BuildPlayerInternalNoCheck(String[], String, String, BuildTarget, BuildOptions, Boolean)
    11. 35569: [Unity] UnityEditor.CloudBuild.Builder:Build()
    12. 35570: [Unity] (Filename: Assets/Devdog/General/Misc/DevdogLogger.cs Line: 77)
    Full chunk here
    Code (csharp):
    2. 35554: [Unity] Opening scene 'Assets/Units/Unit4/Scenes/U4.unity'
    3. 35555: [Unity] Load scene 'Assets/Units/Unit4/Scenes/U4.unity' time: 0.016631 ms
    4. 35556: [Unity] Unloading 1122 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
    5. 35557: [Unity] WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Dof/DX11Dof' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
    6. 35558: [Unity] WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Dof/DX11Dof' - Setting to default shader.
    7. 35559: [Unity] Trying to set default database, but no manager instance was found (add the manager to the _Managers object!
    8. 35560: [Unity] UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, String, Object)
    9. 35561: [Unity] UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
    10. 35562: [Unity] UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object, Object)
    11. 35563: [Unity] UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object, Object)
    12. 35564: [Unity] Devdog.General.DevdogLogger:LogError(String, Object) (at Assets/Devdog/General/Misc/DevdogLogger.cs:77)
    13. 35565: [Unity] Devdog.General.DevdogLogger:LogError(String) (at Assets/Devdog/General/Misc/DevdogLogger.cs:70)
    14. 35566: [Unity] Devdog.General.Localization.LocalizationManager:set_defaultDatabase(LocalizationDatabase) (at Assets/Devdog/General/Managers/LocalizationManager.cs:31)
    15. 35567: [Unity] Devdog.General.Localization.LocalizationManager:OnValidate() (at Assets/Devdog/General/Managers/LocalizationManager.cs:93)
    16. 35568: [Unity] UnityEditor.BuildPipeline:BuildPlayerInternalNoCheck(String[], String, String, BuildTarget, BuildOptions, Boolean)
    17. 35569: [Unity] UnityEditor.CloudBuild.Builder:Build()
    18. 35570: [Unity] (Filename: Assets/Devdog/General/Misc/DevdogLogger.cs Line: 77)
    19. 35571: [Unity] WARNING: BC6H/BC7 texture format is not supported, decompressing texture
    20. 35572: [Unity] TerrainData is missing splat texture 4.
    21. 35573: [Unity] UnityEditor.BuildPipeline:BuildPlayerInternalNoCheck(String[], String, String, BuildTarget, BuildOptions, Boolean)
    22. 35574: [Unity] UnityEditor.CloudBuild.Builder:Build()
    23. 35575: [Unity] TerrainData is missing splat texture 5.
    24. 35576: [Unity] UnityEditor.BuildPipeline:BuildPlayerInternalNoCheck(String[], String, String, BuildTarget, BuildOptions, Boolean)
    25. 35577: [Unity] UnityEditor.CloudBuild.Builder:Build()
    26. 35578: [Unity] WARNING: BC6H/BC7 texture format is not supported, decompressing texture
    27. 35579: [Unity] System memory in use before: 0.64 GB.
    28. 35580: [Unity] System memory in use after: 0.64 GB.
    29. 35581: [Unity] Unloading 153 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 21246.
    30. 35582: [Unity] Total: 29.515434 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.667251 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.666833 ms MarkObjects: 24.394484 ms DeleteObjects: 2.786062 ms)

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  8. dannyd

dannyd

Unity Technologies

Those "missing splat texture" errors will definitely cause a build failure, but just adding LogError/LogWarning calls in code should not.

Mulegames likes this.
  9. devcloud-games

devcloud-games

I'm having problems with Unity Cloud Build,
    First is sometimes is green sometimes is red (mostly red without any change in code).
    Mainly reason is :

15101: [Unity] Shader compiler: internal error compiling shader snippet type=0 platform=5: Protocol error - failed to read correct magic number
    15102: [Unity] Shader error in 'Legacy Shaders/Transparent/VertexLit': Internal error communicating with the shader compiler process
    or the same reason but different shader.

Other problem is:
    6786: [Unity] Fatal error in Mono CIL Linker
    6787: [Unity] System.ArgumentException: Unable to find the file for the assembly named 'UnityEngine' specified in link file '/UNITY_PATH/Unity/Unity-5_5_0p3/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Whitelists/Core.xml'. Should this assembly be in the project? Use the 'ignoreIfMissing="1"' attribute if this assembly may not always exist. ---> Mono.Cecil.AssemblyResolutionException: Failed to resolve assembly: 'mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'
    6788: [Unity] at Mono.Linker.Driver.RunDriverWithErrorHandling (Mono.Linker.Driver driver, IEqualityComparer`1 typeComparer, IEqualityComparer`1 methodComparer) <0x10b7c04d0 + 0x00026> in <filename unknown>:0
    6789: [Unity] Exception: /UNITY_PATH/Unity/Unity-5_5_0p3/Unity.app/Contents/Tools/UnusedByteCodeStripper2/UnusedBytecodeStripper2.exe did not run properly!
    6790: [Unity] Exception: /UNITY_PATH/Unity/Unity-5_5_0p3/Unity.app/Contents/Tools/UnusedByteCodeStripper2/UnusedBytecodeStripper2.exe did not run properly!

Can you please advice with these? From my point of view cloud build doesn't work, or logs are wrong.

10. SophiaC

SophiaC

11. devcloud-games

devcloud-games

@SophiaC
    Understand, but that issue is still in every 5.5 patch. What about the issue with mscorelib.dll?

12. pixelsplit

pixelsplit

We again get failed builds without any visible reason. I already wrote to @dannyd.

13. josh_s_dev

josh_s_dev

Hi!

We get a warning about !hasError twice and then told 34 errors at the end with no other useful error messaging. Here are the only things printed out from BuildPlayerInternalNoCheck. It's these 3 types of things printed numerous times.

54312: [Unity] Unloading 216 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
    54313: [Unity] ConvexHullBuilder: convex hull has more than 255 polygons!
    54314: [Unity] UnityEditor.BuildPipeline:BuildPlayerInternalNoCheck(String[], String, BuildTarget, BuildOptions, Boolean)
    54315: [Unity] UnityEditor.CloudBuild.Builder:Build()
    54316: [Unity] [./../../PhysXCooking/src/convex/ConvexHullBuilder.cpp line 1486]
    54317: [Unity] Gu::ConvexMesh::loadConvexHull: convex hull init failed! Try to use the PxConvexFlag::eINFLATE_CONVEX flag. (see PxToolkit::createConvexMeshSafe)
    54318: [Unity] UnityEditor.BuildPipeline:BuildPlayerInternalNoCheck(String[], String, BuildTarget, BuildOptions, Boolean)

Lighting data asset 'LightingData' was built with a different version of Enlighten. Realtime GI will not be used. Please rebuild lighting for this scene.
    [Unity] UnityEditor.BuildPipeline:BuildPlayerInternalNoCheck(String[], String, BuildTarget, BuildOptions, Boolean)

@unitychrism already has access to our project.

14. pixelsplit

pixelsplit

Got it working again, but again not sure what exactly it was. Currently i assume that there was a prefab which had mesh renderers with no mesh assigned. Could this cause this error? Normaly it should just build and then just don't display the stuff?

It'd be great to know what excactly is different on Cloud Build against a local build. How does it decide to let a build fail in the end?

15. plysaght47

plysaght47

I can't seem to cloud build anything for iOS the past few days, and (as others have mentioned) no visible reason is being displayed.

16. luizgpa

luizgpa

I'm having an issue with the "file_packager.py"
    Code (csharp):
    1. 17134: [Unity] DisplayProgressbar: Compress
    3. 17135: [Unity] Filename: /UNITY_PATH/Unity/Unity-5_5_1f1/Unity.app/Contents/Tools/7za
    4. 17136: [Unity] Arguments: a -tgzip "/BUILD_PATH/luizgpa.adventure-time.defaultwebgl/temp.V06svy/Default WebGL/Release/Default WebGL.asm.jsgz" "/BUILD_PATH/luizgpa.adventure-time.defaultwebgl/temp.V06svy/Default WebGL/Release/Default WebGL.asm.js"
    5. 17137: [Unity] index: -1
    6. 17138: [Unity] Filename: /UNITY_PATH/Unity/Unity-5_5_1f1/Unity.app/Contents/Tools/7za
    7. 17139: [Unity] Arguments: a -tgzip "/BUILD_PATH/luizgpa.adventure-time.defaultwebgl/temp.V06svy/Default WebGL/Release/Default WebGL.datagz" "/BUILD_PATH/luizgpa.adventure-time.defaultwebgl/temp.V06svy/Default WebGL/Release/Default WebGL.data"
    8. 17140: [Unity] index: -1
    9. 17141: [Unity] Filename: /UNITY_PATH/Unity/Unity-5_5_1f1/Unity.app/Contents/Tools/7za
    10. 17142: [Unity] Arguments: a -tgzip "/BUILD_PATH/luizgpa.adventure-time.defaultwebgl/temp.V06svy/Default WebGL/Release/Default WebGL.jsgz" "/BUILD_PATH/luizgpa.adventure-time.defaultwebgl/temp.V06svy/Default WebGL/Release/Default WebGL.js"
    11. 17143: [Unity] index: -1
    12. 17144: [Unity] Filename: /UNITY_PATH/Unity/Unity-5_5_1f1/Unity.app/Contents/Tools/7za
    13. 17145: [Unity] Arguments: a -tgzip "/BUILD_PATH/luizgpa.adventure-time.defaultwebgl/temp.V06svy/Default WebGL/Release/Default WebGL.memgz" "/BUILD_PATH/luizgpa.adventure-time.defaultwebgl/temp.V06svy/Default WebGL/Release/Default WebGL.mem"
    14. 17146: [Unity] index: -1
    15. 17147: [Unity] Exception: Failed running python "/UNITY_PATH/Unity/Unity-5_5_1f1/Unity.app/../../WebGLSupport/BuildTools/Emscripten/tools/file_packager.py" "Default WebGL.0.data" --no-heap-copy --js-output="Default WebGL.0.loader.js" --preload "Resources/unity_default_resources" "Resources/unity_builtin_extra"
    16. 17148: [Unity]   at WebGLLevelStreaming.RunPackager (System.String filename, System.String stagingAreaData, IEnumerable`1 filesToShip) [0x00105] in /BUILD_PATH/luizgpa.adventure-time.defaultwebgl/Assets/Scripts/Lib/Extensions/WebGLLevelStreaming.cs:85
    17. 17149: [Unity]   at WebGLLevelStreaming.PackageData (System.String filename, System.String stagingAreaData, IEnumerable`1 _filesToShip) [0x001f7] in /BUILD_PATH/luizgpa.adventure-time.defaultwebgl/Assets/Scripts/Lib/Extensions/WebGLLevelStreaming.cs:139
    18. 17150: [Unity]   at WebGLLevelStreaming.OnPostprocessBuild (BuildTarget target, System.String pathToBuiltProject) [0x00074] in /BUILD_PATH/luizgpa.adventure-time.defaultwebgl/Assets/Scripts/Lib/Extensions/WebGLLevelStreaming.cs:222
    19. 17151: [Unity] UnityEditor.BuildPipeline:BuildPlayerInternalNoCheck(String[], String, String, BuildTarget, BuildOptions, Boolean)
    20. 17152:  ! Unity player export failed!
    21. 17153: ! build of 'defaultwebgl' failed. compile failed
    22. 17154: Publishing build 20 of luizgpa/adventure-time for target 'defaultwebgl'...
    23. 17155: publishing finished successfully.
    24. 17156: done.
    25. 17157: Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
    26. 17158: postbuildstatus finished successfully.
    27. 17159: Finished: FAILURE
    I guess it's a problem finding the files to be packed. For instance, in a previous step, it's refering to "Default WebGL.data", but afterwards it uses "Default WebGL.0.data".

Attached Files:

17. TheADrain

TheADrain

I'm having a lot of build errors across all 3 platforms the past couple days, doesn't help that I'm also having difficulty implementing some SDK's.

Mostly Android/Kindle builds will fail with an error about Gems or Ruby installation. For iOS I get no errors at all, only

7210: ! Unity player export failed!
    7211: ! build of 'ios-stage' failed. compile failed
    7212: Publishing build 193 of puzzlerredhill/namegame for target 'ios-stage'...
    7213: publishing finished successfully.

But I do know that a manual export and build in Xcode doesn't work either. I know how to fix it, but I'm not sure why the export is causing this to happen.

If I build a manual export in Xcode, I get an error about Chartboost framework not being found, to fix this I need to remove the chartboost SDK from the project and re-import it. Then it still doesn't build and complains about a generic linker error, to fix that I need to remove the Security.framework link and then re-link Security.framework.

I'm tearing my hair out trying top fix this, and because of the frequency with which it's been bailing before it gets to this point this week, my boss is going spare.

edit: now I'm getting nothing but:

7995: ! build of 'android_stage' failed. compile failed
    7996: Publishing build 198 of puzzlerredhill/namegame for target 'android_stage'...
    7997: publishing finished successfully.
    7998: done.
    7999: Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
    8000: postbuildstatus finished successfully.
    8001: Finished: FAILURE

for android too

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  18. SmartMediaNL

SmartMediaNL

I have also a build error at multiply times yesterday (20-02-2017) and just switching a setting of type of Unity to build with. Made the build work again and later fail again. The build success and failure seem random events at least yesterday. Today i haven't got a single good build. I even went so far as go back to Unit 5.4 (from 5.5) but the results are the same:
    4289: ! Unity player export failed!
    4290: ! build of 'default-ios-testbuild' failed. compile failed
    4291: Publishing build 12 of smartmedianl/gemeentegids for target 'default-ios-testbuild'...
    4292: publishing finished successfully.
    4293: uninstalling iOS credentials for smartmedianl/gemeentegids - default-ios-testbuild
    4294: MAC verified OK
    4295: Removing certificate...
    4296: removing: /BUILD_PATH/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/11d7e42a-b0dc-4e98-8321-17f613412e7f.mobileprovision
    4297: done.
    4298: Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
    4299: postbuildstatus finished successfully.
    4300: Finished: FAILURE

So in other words: My build successfully failed.
    No errors in the log beside the failure at 4298

Even going back to a build that worked before fails now. On local system Android build goes great.
    Cload iOS fails at random yesterday today all builds fail. (so far)

Update: As suddenly as the trouble started. So suddenly it stopped again.
    Builds are working again. It might be a asset related thing do. Will test this and report back.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  19. SmartMediaNL

SmartMediaNL

I think I found the reason for the failing builds now.
    If I add NG Tools Free version (That includes a DLL) in my project it seems to fail at random builds.
    Not all builds do its kind of random. But it fails far more often then it will be a success f. I have had builds with the assets that worked. Its seems Russian roulette. Maybe its a build timing issue or something. Nothing in the build logs do to indicate this.

20. LORUnityDeveloper2

LORUnityDeveloper2

Both iOS and Android of mu project failed with no particular error. they do not fall into any of those quick tips above. What can I do?

Attached Files:

21. psykojello2

psykojello2

I'm using Mercurial (with SourceTree) and building to iOS using Unity Cloud Build. All my builds have been going great so far until suddenly a build failed with the following log:

upload_2017-3-5_0-22-10.png

The next few attempts at fixing this still failed until I ran a build with a clean cache and got a success.

I thought this was the solution until my next change failed with the same error. Can someone help me debug this or figure out what the hg parse error at 19 is?

Here's my harmless changelist: (just moved 2 scripts to a new directory)
    upload_2017-3-5_0-29-20.png

22. psykojello2

psykojello2

If it might be related, when I open my project in Unity, I see this error:
    upload_2017-3-5_0-35-1.png
    It goes away when I hit clear.

23. cerebrate

cerebrate

I am experiencing this issue. I had a build work several months ago when I was trying out UCB, and that used editor version 5.1.4.

I'm attempting to use UCB now with 5.5.0f3, and the build works locally on mine (and others) machines with fresh checkouts. After importing locally, a build only takes 5 minutes. It does not work on UCB.

In UCB, the build time and log are extremely long (library caching is turned on, and the first one I tried did do the caching) and appear to be stuck in a loop compiling the Assembly-Csharp.dll and friends ("starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll" appears 6 times in the log),
    and then will finally stop with something like

[Unity] *** Cancelled 'Build.Player.WindowsStandaloneSupport' in 827 seconds (827261 ms)
    [Unity] Player export failed. Reason: 5 errors

I can provide a link to some logs for the project via pm.

24. timmetim

timmetim

Hello i have started to recieve failed ucb builds with no apparant errors in the log file. My ios build completes fine but my android build fails.

Any help is greatly appreciated

25. SophiaC

SophiaC

Hey @timmetim,

Feel free to PM me a link to your project

- Sophia

26. AdamKane

AdamKane

'ForgeFX Workshop' (Windows 64-bit) #142 failed to build for Windows x86_64!

CHANGES: https://developer.cloud.unity3d.com...uildtargets/windows-64-bit/builds/142/changes

THE LOG: https://developer.cloud.unity3d.com...op/buildtargets/windows-64-bit/builds/142/log

Summary: 0 warnings, 0 errors:

[Unity] Initialize engine version: 5.6.0f1 (bf5cca3e2788)

You are receiving this email from Unity Cloud Build because you are a collaborator on this project or belong to the organization that owns the project (forgefx). To unsubscribe from these emails or manage your notifications, visit: https://developer.cloud.unity3d.com/notifications/

Unity Cloud Build: https://unity3d.com/services/cloud-build

27. anasiqbal

anasiqbal

Hi everyone,

I came across an issue with properly indicated errors in the logs. Although I had figured the issue and fixed it just posting it here in case anyone else is looking. Below are the compact logs:

Code (CSharp):
    1. 1: [Unity] Initialize engine version: 5.5.2f1 (3829d7f588f3)
    2. 2: [Unity] Refresh: detecting if any assets need to be imported or removed ... A meta data file (.meta) exists but its asset 'Assets/Plugins/Android/ChartboostSDK/libs/chartboost.jar' can't be found. When moving or deleting files outside of Unity, please ensure that the corresponding .meta file is moved or deleted along with it.
    3. 3: [Unity] A meta data file (.meta) exists but its asset 'Assets/Plugins/Android/ChartboostSDK/libs/chartboost_unity_android_bridge.jar' can't be found. When moving or deleting files outside of Unity, please ensure that the corresponding .meta file is moved or deleted along with it.
    4. 4: [Unity] Assets/Project/Scripts/PluginHandlers/iOSUtility/NativeUtilityBinding.cs(68,4): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
    5. 5: [Unity] Assets/Project/Scripts/PluginHandlers/iOSUtility/NativeUtilityBinding.cs(91,4): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
    6. 6: [Unity] Assets/Project/Scripts/PluginHandlers/iOSUtility/NativeUtilityBinding.cs(114,4): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
    7. 7: [Unity] Assets/Project/Scripts/Helper/ProjectileHandler.cs(157,10): warning CS0414: The private field `ProjectileHandler.heighestTrajectoryPos' is assigned but its value is never used
    8. 8: [Unity] Assets/Project/Scripts/PluginHandlers/iOSUtility/NativeUtilityBinding.cs(68,4): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
    9. 9: [Unity] Assets/Project/Scripts/PluginHandlers/iOSUtility/NativeUtilityBinding.cs(91,4): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
    10. 10: [Unity] Assets/Project/Scripts/PluginHandlers/iOSUtility/NativeUtilityBinding.cs(114,4): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
    11. 11: [Unity] Assets/Project/Scripts/Helper/ProjectileHandler.cs(157,10): warning CS0414: The private field `ProjectileHandler.heighestTrajectoryPos' is assigned but its value is never used
    12. 12: [Unity] Initialize engine version: 5.5.2f1 (3829d7f588f3)
    13. 13: [Unity] Assets/Project/Scripts/PluginHandlers/iOSUtility/NativeUtilityBinding.cs(68,4): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
    14. 14: [Unity] Assets/Project/Scripts/PluginHandlers/iOSUtility/NativeUtilityBinding.cs(91,4): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
    15. 15: [Unity] Assets/Project/Scripts/PluginHandlers/iOSUtility/NativeUtilityBinding.cs(114,4): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
    16. 16: [Unity] Assets/Project/Scripts/Helper/ProjectileHandler.cs(157,10): warning CS0414: The private field `ProjectileHandler.heighestTrajectoryPos' is assigned but its value is never used
    17. 17: [Unity] Assets/Project/Scripts/PluginHandlers/iOSUtility/NativeUtilityBinding.cs(68,4): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
    18. 18: [Unity] Assets/Project/Scripts/PluginHandlers/iOSUtility/NativeUtilityBinding.cs(91,4): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
    19. 19: [Unity] Assets/Project/Scripts/PluginHandlers/iOSUtility/NativeUtilityBinding.cs(114,4): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
    20. 20: [Unity] Assets/Project/Scripts/Helper/ProjectileHandler.cs(157,10): warning CS0414: The private field `ProjectileHandler.heighestTrajectoryPos' is assigned but its value is never used
    21. 21: [Unity] Assets/Project/Scripts/Helper/ProjectileHandler.cs(157,10): warning CS0414: The private field `ProjectileHandler.heighestTrajectoryPos' is assigned but its value is never used
    22. 22: [Unity] Assets/Project/Scripts/Helper/ProjectileHandler.cs(157,10): warning CS0414: The private field `ProjectileHandler.heighestTrajectoryPos' is assigned but its value is never used
    23. 23: [Unity] WARNING: PVRTC texture format is not supported, decompressing texture
    24. 24: [Unity] WARNING: PVRTC texture format is not supported, decompressing texture
    25. 25: [Unity] WARNING: PVRTC texture format is not supported, decompressing texture
    26. 26: [Unity] UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
    27. 27: [Unity] UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
    28. 28: [Unity] UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
    29. 29: [Unity] UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
    30. 30: [Unity] UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
    31. 31: [Unity] UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
    32. 32: [Unity] Finished exporting player successfully.
    33. 33: [Unity] Assets/Project/Scripts/PluginHandlers/iOSUtility/NativeUtilityBinding.cs(68,4): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
    34. 34: [Unity] Assets/Project/Scripts/PluginHandlers/iOSUtility/NativeUtilityBinding.cs(91,4): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
    35. 35: [Unity] Assets/Project/Scripts/PluginHandlers/iOSUtility/NativeUtilityBinding.cs(114,4): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
    36. 36: [Unity] Assets/Project/Scripts/Helper/ProjectileHandler.cs(157,10): warning CS0414: The private field `ProjectileHandler.heighestTrajectoryPos' is assigned but its value is never used
    37. 37: [Unity] Assets/Project/Scripts/PluginHandlers/iOSUtility/NativeUtilityBinding.cs(68,4): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
    38. 38: [Unity] Assets/Project/Scripts/PluginHandlers/iOSUtility/NativeUtilityBinding.cs(91,4): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
    39. 39: [Unity] Assets/Project/Scripts/PluginHandlers/iOSUtility/NativeUtilityBinding.cs(114,4): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
    40. 40: [Unity] Assets/Project/Scripts/Helper/ProjectileHandler.cs(157,10): warning CS0414: The private field `ProjectileHandler.heighestTrajectoryPos' is assigned but its value is never used
    41. 41:  + Building with Xcode 7.3.1
    42. 42:        [xcode]     /APPLICATION_PATH/Xcode7_3_1.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/ibtool --errors --warnings --notices --module cloudtest --output-partial-info-plist /BUILD_PATH/binexsolutions.cloudtest_project.default-ios/CloudTest/temp.3astu1/build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/LaunchScreen-iPhone-PartialInfo.plist --auto-activate-custom-fonts --target-device iphone --target-device ipad --minimum-deployment-target 7.0 --output-format human-readable-text --compile /BUILD_PATH/binexsolutions.cloudtest_project.default-ios/CloudTest/temp.3astu1/build/Release-iphoneos/cloudtest.app/LaunchScreen-iPhone.nib /BUILD_PATH/binexsolutions.cloudtest_project.default-ios/CloudTest/temp.3astu1/LaunchScreen-iPhone.xib
    43. 43:        [xcode]     /APPLICATION_PATH/Xcode7_3_1.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/ibtool --errors --warnings --notices --module cloudtest --output-partial-info-plist /BUILD_PATH/binexsolutions.cloudtest_project.default-ios/CloudTest/temp.3astu1/build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/LaunchScreen-iPad-PartialInfo.plist --auto-activate-custom-fonts --target-device iphone --target-device ipad --minimum-deployment-target 7.0 --output-format human-readable-text --compile /BUILD_PATH/binexsolutions.cloudtest_project.default-ios/CloudTest/temp.3astu1/build/Release-iphoneos/cloudtest.app/LaunchScreen-iPad.nib /BUILD_PATH/binexsolutions.cloudtest_project.default-ios/CloudTest/temp.3astu1/LaunchScreen-iPad.xib
    44. 44:        [xcode]     /APPLICATION_PATH/Xcode7_3_1.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/actool --output-format human-readable-text --notices --warnings --export-dependency-info /BUILD_PATH/binexsolutions.cloudtest_project.default-ios/CloudTest/temp.3astu1/build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/assetcatalog_dependencies --output-partial-info-plist /BUILD_PATH/binexsolutions.cloudtest_project.default-ios/CloudTest/temp.3astu1/build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/assetcatalog_generated_info.plist --app-icon AppIcon --launch-image LaunchImage --compress-pngs --enable-on-demand-resources YES --target-device iphone --target-device ipad --minimum-deployment-target 7.0 --platform iphoneos --compile /BUILD_PATH/binexsolutions.cloudtest_project.default-ios/CloudTest/temp.3astu1/build/Release-iphoneos/cloudtest.app /BUILD_PATH/binexsolutions.cloudtest_project.default-ios/CloudTest/temp.3astu1/Unity-iPhone/Images.xcassets
    45. 45:        [xcode] /BUILD_PATH/binexsolutions.cloudtest_project.default-ios/CloudTest/temp.3astu1/Classes/UI/SplashScreen.mm:350:7: warning: 'wantsFullScreenLayout' is deprecated: first deprecated in iOS 7.0 [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
    46. 46:        [xcode] /BUILD_PATH/binexsolutions.cloudtest_project.default-ios/CloudTest/temp.3astu1/Classes/UI/UnityAppController+ViewHandling.mm:115:18: warning: 'wantsFullScreenLayout' is deprecated: first deprecated in iOS 7.0 [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
    47. 47:        [xcode] /BUILD_PATH/binexsolutions.cloudtest_project.default-ios/CloudTest/temp.3astu1/Classes/UI/SplashScreen.mm:350:7: warning: 'wantsFullScreenLayout' is deprecated: first deprecated in iOS 7.0 [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
    48. 48:        [xcode] /BUILD_PATH/binexsolutions.cloudtest_project.default-ios/CloudTest/temp.3astu1/Classes/UI/UnityAppController+ViewHandling.mm:115:18: warning: 'wantsFullScreenLayout' is deprecated: first deprecated in iOS 7.0 [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
    49. 49:        [xcode] error: Invalid bitcode version (Producer: '800.0.38.0_0' Reader: '703.0.31_0')
    50. 50:        [xcode] clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
    51. 51:        [xcode] ** BUILD FAILED **
    52. 52: ! build of 'default-ios' failed. compile failed
    53. 53: publishing finished successfully.
    54. 54: Finished: FAILURE
    As you can see that the error is only in the last few line with no proper mention of what might be the cause.

Problem:
    The problem occurred when I integrated Chartboost into my app and tried to build on unity cloud. The normal build (build on desktop not unity cloud) was success and properly working but the cloud build constantly failed. After much searching and no result I decided to jump into chartboost's post processing script. The first thing I did was disable post processing and built on cloud again and it was a success.
    With further digging I found out that the actual problem was at the point where chartboost was trying to edit an xcode project which was accessible on local machine but not on cloud. Fixing the path resulted in a successful build (Yes I did enabled the post process scripts).

P.S. I think my explanation is not very clear if you think so please feel free to drop me a question

28. GalxyzStudios

GalxyzStudios

getting player export failed error. the logs aren't showing the errors its talking of. Manual builds work fine just when it goes through cloud build it breaks; I attached the full build log.

Attached Files:

29. AlexNanomonx

AlexNanomonx

Our build is failing without the logs listing what's going wrong. This seems to have happened after our upgrade to 5.6? Though I'm not sure what might have caused this error. We are getting this error: "System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> Mono.Cecil.AssemblyResolutionException: Failed to resolve assembly: 'System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'" though the stack trace seems to not point at any of our code, or at any of the code from one of our plugins, but sticks in the Mono/Unity side of things.

Code (CSharp):
    1. 2627: [Unity] System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> Mono.Cecil.AssemblyResolutionException: Failed to resolve assembly: 'System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
    2. 2628: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.AssemblyNameReference name, Mono.Cecil.ReaderParameters parameters) [0x000f7] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    3. 2629: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.AssemblyNameReference name) [0x00007] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    4. 2630: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.DefaultAssemblyResolver.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.AssemblyNameReference name) [0x00025] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    5. 2631: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference type) [0x00040] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    6. 2632: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference type) [0x00006] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    7. 2633: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.TypeReference.Resolve () [0x00006] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    8. 2634: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference self) [0x00000] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    9. 2635: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeEnum (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference enum_type) [0x00000] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    10. 2636: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElementValue (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference type) [0x0002f] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    11. 2637: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElement (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference type) [0x00015] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    12. 2638: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArgument (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference type) [0x00015] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    13. 2639: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeConstructorArguments (Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute attribute, Mono.Collections.Generic.Collection`1[T] parameters) [0x0002e] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    14. 2640: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.MetadataReader.ReadCustomAttributeSignature (Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute attribute) [0x0003c] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    15. 2641: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.<Resolve>b__35_0 (Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute attribute, Mono.Cecil.MetadataReader reader) [0x00000] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    16. 2642: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem,TRet] (TItem item, System.Func`3[T1,T2,TResult] read) [0x00029] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    17. 2643: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.Resolve () [0x00017] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    18. 2644: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.get_ConstructorArguments () [0x00000] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    19. 2645: [Unity]   at Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Visitor.Visit (Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute customAttribute, Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Context context) [0x0003e] in <1acc70da50134acf8c1ee45d15211558>:0
    20. 2646: [Unity]   at Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Visitor.Visit (Mono.Cecil.MethodDefinition methodDefinition, Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Context context) [0x00037] in <1acc70da50134acf8c1ee45d15211558>:0
    21. 2647: [Unity]   at APIUpdater.Framework.Configuration.ConfigurationCollector.Visit (Mono.Cecil.MethodDefinition methodDefinition, Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Context context) [0x00001] in <1acc70da50134acf8c1ee45d15211558>:0
    22. 2648: [Unity]   at Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Visitor.Visit (Mono.Cecil.TypeDefinition typeDefinition, Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Context context) [0x001b1] in <1acc70da50134acf8c1ee45d15211558>:0
    23. 2649: [Unity]   at APIUpdater.Framework.Configuration.ConfigurationCollector.Visit (Mono.Cecil.TypeDefinition typeDefinition, Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Context context) [0x00001] in <1acc70da50134acf8c1ee45d15211558>:0
    24. 2650: [Unity]   at Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Visitor.Visit (Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition moduleDefinition, Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Context context) [0x00024] in <1acc70da50134acf8c1ee45d15211558>:0
    25. 2651: [Unity]   at Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Visitor.Visit (Mono.Cecil.AssemblyDefinition assemblyDefinition, Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Context context) [0x00024] in <1acc70da50134acf8c1ee45d15211558>:0
    26. 2652: [Unity]   at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (System.Reflection.MonoMethod,object,object[],System.Exception&)
    27. 2653: [Unity]   at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00038] in <5d83a8d54e334cdc853a0dba68082096>:0
    28. 2654: [Unity]    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    29. 2655: [Unity]   at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00053] in <5d83a8d54e334cdc853a0dba68082096>:0
    30. 2656: [Unity]   at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <5d83a8d54e334cdc853a0dba68082096>:0
    31. 2657: [Unity]   at Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Visitor.Visit[T] (T node, Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Context context) [0x00038] in <1acc70da50134acf8c1ee45d15211558>:0
    32. 2658: [Unity]   at Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Extensions.DoAccept[T] (T definition, Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Visitor visitor) [0x0001e] in <1acc70da50134acf8c1ee45d15211558>:0
    33. 2659: [Unity]   at Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Extensions.Accept (Mono.Cecil.AssemblyDefinition assemblyDefinition, Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Visitor visitor) [0x00001] in <1acc70da50134acf8c1ee45d15211558>:0
    34. 2660: [Unity]   at APIUpdater.Framework.Configuration.ObsoleteAttributeBasedConfigurationFactory.CollectConfigurationFrom (Mono.Cecil.AssemblyDefinition assembly) [0x0000e] in <1acc70da50134acf8c1ee45d15211558>:0
    35. 2661: [Unity]   at APIUpdater.Framework.Configuration.ObsoleteAttributeBasedConfigurationFactory..ctor (System.String pathToAssemblyWithAttr, System.String[] references) [0x00084] in <1acc70da50134acf8c1ee45d15211558>:0
    36. 2662: [Unity]   at APIUpdater.Framework.Util.IEnumerableExtensions.ComputeConfigurationProvider (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] assemblyPaths, APIUpdater.Framework.Configuration.IConfigurationProvider provider) [0x00017] in <1acc70da50134acf8c1ee45d15211558>:0
    37. 2663: [Unity]   at AssemblyUpdater.Application.Program.ConfigurationProviderFrom (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] configurationAssemblies) [0x00020] in <1df528c4ff9a4140955a16cd6dc04d46>:0
    38. 2664: [Unity]   at AssemblyUpdater.Application.Program.CheckForObsoleteAPIUsage (AssemblyUpdater.Application.CommandLineSpec config) [0x0007a] in <1df528c4ff9a4140955a16cd6dc04d46>:0
    39. 2665: [Unity]   at AssemblyUpdater.Application.Program.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00057] in <1df528c4ff9a4140955a16cd6dc04d46>:0
    40. 2666: [Unity] System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> Mono.Cecil.AssemblyResolutionException: Failed to resolve assembly: 'System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
    41. 2667: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.AssemblyNameReference name, Mono.Cecil.ReaderParameters parameters) [0x000f7] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    42. 2668: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.AssemblyNameReference name) [0x00007] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    43. 2669: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.DefaultAssemblyResolver.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.AssemblyNameReference name) [0x00025] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    44. 2670: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference type) [0x00040] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    45. 2671: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference type) [0x00006] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    46. 2672: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.TypeReference.Resolve () [0x00006] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    47. 2673: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference self) [0x00000] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    48. 2674: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeEnum (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference enum_type) [0x00000] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    49. 2675: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElementValue (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference type) [0x0002f] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    50. 2676: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElement (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference type) [0x00015] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    51. 2677: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArgument (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference type) [0x00015] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    52. 2678: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeConstructorArguments (Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute attribute, Mono.Collections.Generic.Collection`1[T] parameters) [0x0002e] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    53. 2679: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.MetadataReader.ReadCustomAttributeSignature (Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute attribute) [0x0003c] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    54. 2680: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.<Resolve>b__35_0 (Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute attribute, Mono.Cecil.MetadataReader reader) [0x00000] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    55. 2681: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem,TRet] (TItem item, System.Func`3[T1,T2,TResult] read) [0x00029] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    56. 2682: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.Resolve () [0x00017] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    57. 2683: [Unity]   at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.get_ConstructorArguments () [0x00000] in <0304696c64424476882bed0a697f98eb>:0
    58. 2684: [Unity]   at Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Visitor.Visit (Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute customAttribute, Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Context context) [0x0003e] in <1acc70da50134acf8c1ee45d15211558>:0
    59. 2685: [Unity]   at Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Visitor.Visit (Mono.Cecil.MethodDefinition methodDefinition, Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Context context) [0x00037] in <1acc70da50134acf8c1ee45d15211558>:0
    60. 2686: [Unity]   at APIUpdater.Framework.Configuration.ConfigurationCollector.Visit (Mono.Cecil.MethodDefinition methodDefinition, Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Context context) [0x00001] in <1acc70da50134acf8c1ee45d15211558>:0
    61. 2687: [Unity]   at Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Visitor.Visit (Mono.Cecil.TypeDefinition typeDefinition, Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Context context) [0x001b1] in <1acc70da50134acf8c1ee45d15211558>:0
    62. 2688: [Unity]   at APIUpdater.Framework.Configuration.ConfigurationCollector.Visit (Mono.Cecil.TypeDefinition typeDefinition, Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Context context) [0x00001] in <1acc70da50134acf8c1ee45d15211558>:0
    63. 2689: [Unity]   at Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Visitor.Visit (Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition moduleDefinition, Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Context context) [0x00024] in <1acc70da50134acf8c1ee45d15211558>:0
    64. 2690: [Unity]   at Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Visitor.Visit (Mono.Cecil.AssemblyDefinition assemblyDefinition, Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Context context) [0x00024] in <1acc70da50134acf8c1ee45d15211558>:0
    65. 2691: [Unity]   at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (System.Reflection.MonoMethod,object,object[],System.Exception&)
    66. 2692: [Unity]   at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00038] in <5d83a8d54e334cdc853a0dba68082096>:0
    67. 2693: [Unity]    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    68. 2694: [Unity]   at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00053] in <5d83a8d54e334cdc853a0dba68082096>:0
    69. 2695: [Unity]   at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <5d83a8d54e334cdc853a0dba68082096>:0
    70. 2696: [Unity]   at Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Visitor.Visit[T] (T node, Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Context context) [0x00038] in <1acc70da50134acf8c1ee45d15211558>:0
    71. 2697: [Unity]   at Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Extensions.DoAccept[T] (T definition, Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Visitor visitor) [0x0001e] in <1acc70da50134acf8c1ee45d15211558>:0
    72. 2698: [Unity]   at Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Extensions.Accept (Mono.Cecil.AssemblyDefinition assemblyDefinition, Unity.Cecil.Visitor.Visitor visitor) [0x00001] in <1acc70da50134acf8c1ee45d15211558>:0
    73. 2699: [Unity]   at APIUpdater.Framework.Configuration.ObsoleteAttributeBasedConfigurationFactory.CollectConfigurationFrom (Mono.Cecil.AssemblyDefinition assembly) [0x0000e] in <1acc70da50134acf8c1ee45d15211558>:0
    74. 2700: [Unity]   at APIUpdater.Framework.Configuration.ObsoleteAttributeBasedConfigurationFactory..ctor (System.String pathToAssemblyWithAttr, System.String[] references) [0x00084] in <1acc70da50134acf8c1ee45d15211558>:0
    75. 2701: [Unity]   at APIUpdater.Framework.Util.IEnumerableExtensions.ComputeConfigurationProvider (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] assemblyPaths, APIUpdater.Framework.Configuration.IConfigurationProvider provider) [0x00017] in <1acc70da50134acf8c1ee45d15211558>:0
    76. 2702: [Unity]   at AssemblyUpdater.Application.Program.ConfigurationProviderFrom (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] configurationAssemblies) [0x00020] in <1df528c4ff9a4140955a16cd6dc04d46>:0
    77. 2703: [Unity]   at AssemblyUpdater.Application.Program.CheckForObsoleteAPIUsage (AssemblyUpdater.Application.CommandLineSpec config) [0x0007a] in <1df528c4ff9a4140955a16cd6dc04d46>:0
    78. 2704: [Unity]   at AssemblyUpdater.Application.Program.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00057] in <1df528c4ff9a4140955a16cd6dc04d46>:0
    79. 2705: [Unity] UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, String, Object)
    80. 2706: [Unity] UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
    81. 2707: [Unity] UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
    82. 2708: [Unity] UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    I've attached the full log, in case that helps.

Attached Files:

• log.txt
      File size:
      1 MB
      Views:
  30. mayo_f

mayo_f

Getting the same error now :(

31. Trisibo

Trisibo

I resolved an issue which wasn't marked as an error searching for "BuildPipeline:BuildPlayerInternalNoCheck", this is the relevant log entry:

There was also a very similar log entry after it. What I have no idea is why the error happened (apparently every time in many attempts over several days, though I cannot confirm that since I don't have the other logs anymore), since the build process works correctly from a Mac; I just opted to remove the plugin (it's an editor one), and the build worked.

32. Dodzilla

Dodzilla

I started having this problem a couple days ago, the iOS build fails with 0 indicated errors while Windows and Android build OK. I see this at the end of the iOS log:

26231: [xcode] export variant=normal
    26232: [xcode] /bin/sh -c /BUILD_PATH/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-egizdwtciolvnsaymilkpcjcnyka/Build/Intermediates/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Script-2DA24560A77E26B5F72BEC4F.sh
    26233: [xcode] Command /bin/sh failed with exit code 4
    26234: [xcode] ** ARCHIVE FAILED **
    26235: [xcode] The following build commands failed:
    26236: [xcode] PhaseScriptExecution Process\ symbols /BUILD_PATH/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-egizdwtciolvnsaymilkpcjcnyka/Build/Intermediates/ArchiveIntermediates/Unity-iPhone/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Script-2DA24560A77E26B5F72BEC4F.sh
    26237: [xcode] (1 failure)
    26238: ! build of 'default-ios' failed. compile failed

The full log is attached.

Update:
    It's working now, I read in another thread they made some changes to address the archiving failure.

Last edited: May 26, 2017
  33. tiagopasccoal

tiagopasccoal

Hello

I am getting the same error. Did you managed to solve the problem?

Best regards
    Tiago Pascoal

34. tiagopasccoal

tiagopasccoal

Hi

Did you managed to solve the problem? I am getting the same error now.

Best regards
    Tiago Pascoal

35. developersice

developersice

We are hitting the same System.reflection error, even though our project builds fine on our computers in the office, absolutely baffling!

18704: [Unity] System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> Mono.Cecil.AssemblyResolutionException: Failed to resolve assembly: 'System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'

36. dannyd

dannyd

Unity Technologies

The "System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException" you mentioned will not cause a failure in UCB. You will need to read through your full build log to find the cause of the actual failure (please read the tips at the top of this thread).

developersice likes this.
  37. SmartMediaNL

SmartMediaNL

It happens 3 times this week:
    Building a project no errors BUT the build failed. Then hitting the build button again (Without changing anything)
    and then (After the cool-down ends) the build is completed with success. Go figure...
    This gives a bad taste in the mouth and reminds me (Aldo its different I know) of Windows 3.11 Where you could start a program it crashes and start it again and it runs.

I assume it has to do with timeouts and cache or something or perhaps just having the luck of being assigned the correct building machine. Who knows... All i know it makes the cloud-build process Russian roulette.

If i had an Mac laying around i would not bother with cloud building all together. To unpredictable, very slow and frustrating having to be on cool-down for no fault of my own.

israelazo likes this.
  38. mayo_f

mayo_f

At the end that wasn't the cause of the failure. (in fact is still happening on our builds).

39. jeremytm

jeremytm

We've just successfully debugged an issue that was happing in UCB only, by searching for `BuildPipeline:BuildPlayerInternalNoCheck`.

The key text ended up being a `NullReferenceException` from code running due to the `ExecuteInEditMode` flag existing in a script. Not sure why we weren't seeing the same error in editor, but we got it fixed for UCB and moved on.

40. sysper

sysper

Hello,

I am using a lot of plugins (Google play Game Service, onesignal, appsflyer, unity ads, applovin,...)
    and using gradle build.(multiDexEnabled true, javaMaxHeapSize "4g").

Why Is My Gradle Build Failing In Unity Cloud Build But Building Fine Locally?
    (Android build fail, but iOS Build success)

I cannot find any clue to solve this problem.

- Unity Version: 5.6.5f1 (Android build)
    - build gradle version: 2.1.0
    - compileSdkVersion 27
    - buildToolsVersion '27.0.3'
    - targetSdkVersion 26
    - multiDexEnabled true
    - minifyEnabled false
    - javaMaxHeapSize "4g"

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Here is build.log (no NullReferenceException, no BuildPipeline:BuildPlayerInternalNoCheck)
    -----------------------

498894: [Unity] - starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll, for buildtarget 13
    498895: [Unity] - starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll, for buildtarget 13
    498896: [Unity] *** Completed 'Build.Player.AndroidPlayer' in 192 seconds (192271 ms)
    498897: [Unity] Player export failed. Reason: 2 errors
    498898: [Unity] UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, String, Object)
    498899: [Unity] UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
    498900: [Unity] UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
    498901: [Unity] UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
    498902: [Unity] UnityEditor.CloudBuild.BuildLogger:Log(String, Object[])
    498903: [Unity] UnityEditor.CloudBuild.Builder:Build()
    498904: [Unity] Refresh: detecting if any assets need to be imported or removed ... Refresh: elapses 0.606984 seconds
    498905: [Unity] Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 79.78 ms, found 6 plugins.
    498906: [Unity] Preloading 1 native plugins for Editor in 3.04 ms.
    498907: [Unity] ----- Total AssetImport time: 0.245600s, AssetImport time: 0.000000s, Asset hashing: 0.000000s [0 B, 0.000000 mb/s]
    498908: [Unity] Refresh: detecting if any assets need to be imported or removed ... Refresh: elapses 0.566965 seconds
    498909: [Unity] Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 4.47 ms, found 6 plugins.
    498910: [Unity] Preloading 1 native plugins for Editor in 2.38 ms.
    498911: [Unity] ----- Total AssetImport time: 0.154863s, AssetImport time: 0.000000s, Asset hashing: 0.000000s [0 B, 0.000000 mb/s]
    498912: [Unity] Cleanup mono
    498913: [Unity] Checking for leaked weakptr:
    498914: [Unity] Found no leaked weakptrs.
    498915: [Unity] Callback unregistration failed. Callback not registered.
    498916: [Unity] Assertion failed on expression: 'ms_Instance != NULL'
    498917: [Unity] ##unity-automation:{"messageType":"MemoryLeaks","allocatedMemory":493673,"memoryLabels":[{"Default":1768},{"Permanent":16192},{"Thread":616},{"Manager":2080},{"VertexData":144},{"GfxDevice":24688},{"GfxThread":2736},{"Physics":8},{"Serialization":12704},{"JobScheduler":144},{"GarbageCollector":1048576},{"BaseObject":1672},{"Renderer":18656},{"Terrain":224},{"STL":131584},{"String":130584},{"DynamicArray":3296},{"Utility":-1040384},{"PoolAlloc":-224},{"ScriptManager":3280},{"Sprites":114880},{"VR":11400},{"EditorGui":12},{"EditorUtility":544},{"AssetImporter":712},{"RestService":64},{"License":965},{"UnityConnect":6024},{"Collab":728}]}
    498918: ! Unity player export failed!
    498919: ! build of 'google-test' failed. compile failed
    498920: Publishing build 120 of *********** for target 'google-test'...
    498921: publishing finished successfully.
    498922: Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
    498923: postbuildstatus finished successfully.
    498924: Finished: FAILURE
    -----------------------

Here is mainTemplate.gradle (Unity Version: 5.6.5f1, Android)
    -----------------------

// GENERATED BY UNITY. REMOVE THIS COMMENT TO PREVENT OVERWRITING WHEN EXPORTING AGAIN
    buildscript {
    repositories {
    jcenter()
    }

dependencies {
    classpath 'com.android.tools.build:gradle:2.1.0'
    }
    }

allprojects {
    repositories {
    flatDir {
    dirs 'libs'
    }
    }
    }

apply plugin: 'com.android.application'

dependencies {
    compile 'com.android.support:multidex:1.0.1'
    compile fileTree(dir: 'libs', include: ['*.jar'])
    compile(name: 'GoogleAIDL', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'GooglePlay', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'UnityAds', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'android.arch.lifecycle.runtime-1.0.3', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.android.support.customtabs-27.0.2', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.android.support.support-compat-27.0.2', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.android.support.support-core-ui-27.0.2', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.android.support.support-core-utils-27.0.2', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.android.support.support-fragment-27.0.2', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.android.support.support-media-compat-27.0.2', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.android.support.support-v4-27.0.2', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-ads-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-ads-license-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-ads-lite-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-ads-lite-license-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-auth-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-auth-api-phone-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-auth-api-phone-license-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-auth-base-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-auth-base-license-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-base-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-base-license-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-basement-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-basement-license-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-drive-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-drive-license-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-games-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-games-license-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-gass-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-gass-license-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-gcm-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-gcm-license-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-iid-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-iid-license-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-location-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-location-license-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-nearby-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-nearby-license-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-tasks-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.android.gms.play-services-tasks-license-11.8.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'com.google.games.gpgs-plugin-support-0.9.50', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'common', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'installreferrer-1.0', ext:'aar')
    compile(name: 'onesignal-unity', ext:'aar')
    compile project(':GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin')
    compile project(':Heyzap')
    compile project(':OneSignalConfig')
    compile project(':unity-android-resources')
    }

android {
    compileSdkVersion 27
    buildToolsVersion '27.0.3'

defaultConfig {
    targetSdkVersion 26
    applicationId '*******'
    multiDexEnabled true
    }

lintOptions {
    abortOnError false
    }

aaptOptions {
    noCompress '.unity3d', '.ress', '.resource', '.obb'
    }

signingConfigs { release {
    storeFile file('*******')
    storePassword '*******'
    keyAlias '*******'
    keyPassword '*******'
    } }

buildTypes {
    debug {
    jniDebuggable true
    }
    release {
    // Set minifyEnabled to true if you want to run ProGuard on your project
    minifyEnabled false
    proguardFiles getDefaultProguardFile('proguard-android.txt'), 'proguard-unity.txt'
    signingConfig signingConfigs.release
    }
    }

dexOptions {
    javaMaxHeapSize "4g"
    }

}

41. sysper

sysper

Fixed. It is my mistake. I did not specify setting for gradle build in UCB. it's under the advanced options for the build target (listed as "Android Build System").

42. faircloc

faircloc

This week I am seeing this error very often and I keep getting disconnected from the UCB dashboard too.

4213: An internal Unity Cloud Build error has occurred (Unexpected termination of the channel). The Unity Cloud Build team is addressing this issue

What is the story with this?

43. SingularitySystems

SingularitySystems

We've got an issue where a Folder with the name "Error" is triggering the cloud build to fail. We deleted the folder after the first few times it failed, but it seems to now be stuck in the system somewhere. I otherwise get no useful information about any other problems in the build.

44. dannyd

dannyd

Unity Technologies

@SingularitySystems - anything with "error" in the name will be highlighted, but it will not cause your build to fail. Looking at your recent build logs Unity is crashing during the build process. Check the full log, there is a stack trace at the end that might help track down what's causing it.

45. GastonC

GastonC

Hello @dannyd. I'm having a really strange issue. I had a project in 5.4.2 running in UCB for almost a year, without any issues. Now, i switched to Unity 2017.4.1f1, and UCB runs for close to 3 hours, and then cancels itself, without any error in the log. (This is for android, I built locally, and it works perfectly).

One time, I could see this in the log, but not on the rest (even though behaviour is the same)

Screen Shot 2018-06-04 at 19.40.57.png

All of the other runs, I just see the Refresh: trashing asset.... until it hangs after 2:30 - 3:00 hours.

Any help?

46. korober

korober

We have this log, what we should do?

1: Running Prebuild steps
    2: In quiet period, build will start momentarily...
    3: Regenerating ruby-2.1.1 wrappers........
    4: Agent pid 3581
    5: All identities removed.
    6: Successfully uninstalled bvr-1.8.2
    7: Removing bvr
    8: Successfully uninstalled bvr-1.9.1
    9: Removed unrecognized buildpack 'dll'
    10: done.
    11: bvr 1.9.7
    12: bvr-api 0.3.8
    13: prebuildstatus finished successfully.
    14: All identities removed.
    15: Agent pid 4012
    16: Regenerating ruby-2.1.1 wrappers........
    17: BVR: SCM Checkout
    18: GIT: Checkout project...
    19: [04:31:55] WARNING: 'git lfs clone' is deprecated and will not be updated
    20: Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
    21: postbuildstatus finished successfully.
    22: Regenerating ruby-2.1.1 wrappers........
    23: Regenerating ruby-2.1.1 wrappers........
    24: Finished: FAILURE

47. MultivariousDev01

MultivariousDev01

Hey! I've been dealing with a very strange issue where Cloud Build fails without any errors getting thrown. Worse (or better, depending on your view), it only happens sometimes. It happens uniformly across all four of our targets (iOS and Android, Development Mode and Distribution), where sometimes builds will fail, but running the exact same job again will cause it to succeed.

The full logs of failed builds look basically identical to the full logs of succeeded builds. I have been poring over these for a long time trying to find some kind of actual culprit. I could really use a little help!

We have a post-process scripting step for iOS that does not exist in Android, but it seems to have no effect whatsoever on the success or failure of the build. It literally seems to be a coin-toss.

I'm attaching the full log of a failed android build, and the full log of the successful build that came immediately thereafter. Again, these logs are basically identical to the fail/success logs of every other platform.

Thank you to anyone who take the time to look at these and provide some advice!

Oh, I should mention this is a small cross-platform AR app using the Wikitude Unity plugin (that's the reason for the iOS post-process build step; we have to inject the WikitudeNativeSDK into the xcodeproj)

We're using latest Unity (2018.2.3f1) just like the cloud servers should be. Everything else is the same too. Builds done from our machines, either Windows or Mac, do not have any problems at all.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  48. MultivariousDev01

MultivariousDev01

Just wanted to post a quick update, that the issue I was running into in 2018.2.3f1 appears to no longer be happening in 2018.2.5f1. Hard to say if the updated actually fixed it, since we performed other optimizations in the meantime. It's all a mystery to me!

49. M_R

M_R

Hi,
    it seems this error:
    causes iOS to fail without being shown in the compact log

50. spottedzebra

spottedzebra

I'm unable to build in the cloud but can build fine locally, including from a freshly cloned copy of the project. The logs contain no warnings or errors: