Search Unity

UCB Services down at the moment?

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by Novack, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Novack

Novack

Cloud build is not working atm.
    Seems like builds never start, at least for Android and WebGL they sit forever on "Waiting for available build agent".

This is a showstopper for us right now, can anybody jump into and check out?
    I bet is not just us anyway...

upload_2020-2-19_12-0-19.png

2. MigrantP

MigrantP

Having the same problem too and need to get a build done, so I just did it manually. Not the best..

Novack likes this.
  3. MigrantP

MigrantP

Seems to be working now!

Novack likes this.
  4. Novack

Novack

Yes works for me as well.

Sad to not yet have any official word on this, we lost a couple of hours, but not yet getting any answer here, or on the support request.

5. ollieblanks

ollieblanks

Unity Technologies

Hi, Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. To give a little more context, we had an issue with one of our region specific servers causing some users to experience unnecessary queuing on Wednesday at 1:30pm UTC. This problem triggered an automatic alert on our Status Page and a resolution was found and in place by 3:30pm UTC.

Apologies for the inconvenience this outage caused.

Novack likes this.
  6. Novack

Novack

Got same issue again today. Build finally started, but with a 30 minutes delay.

Would be useful if the status panel indicated any sort of ETA for the solution. Maybe a twitter update or something that enable real time feedback and updates would be useful.

7. Yakirbu

Yakirbu

Waiting for more than a hour, and the build hasn't started yet.

8. Novack

Novack

The UCB service has been on "Service Disruption" status again, for more than a day now, builds have a delay above 30 minutes each.

This greatly disturbs our daily workflow. This is a paid service, how come we need to hold on days in order to have this working properly?

And again, no news, no updates, no nothing?

9. MigrantP

MigrantP

Seeing this problem again today, I have a build waiting for an agent for more than half an hour.

10. Novack

Novack

Finally support responded the ticket. Seems like all comes to server capacity. They say they are adding more, but no ETA. This is the second shortage in a week, this time has lasted for more than 36 hs, and still going.

11. MigrantP

MigrantP

My builds have gone through finally. Hopefully they get this sorted out soon.

12. Novack

Novack

This issue has been never entirely solved, and we still get:
    upload_2020-3-12_15-33-27.png

However no reported issues:

upload_2020-3-12_15-32-5.png

Is this expected to normalize soon? As you can imagine, delays on builds impacts daily and harshly on our work.