Search Unity

Bug (Ubuntu) Unity Hub 3.3.0 wont launch, and I cant work on my project

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by bimorx, Oct 12, 2022.

1. bimorx

bimorx

Hello everyone!

I use Ubuntu for developing my project for months, and suddenly UnityHub stopped working, on the past months I used to have several error messages about my licensing, but I just waited a bit and restarted the hub to get it working properly, but since yesterday it just wont launch at all, it get stuck on the logo screen like it is loading, then after some seconds it shows a generic error message asking to send logs or quit the hub. after that any attempt to open the hub it just hangs forever. So I searched a bit and found the 'info-log.json' file, and its latest message starts with:
    "Failed to start Unity Hub, reason: ConnectionLost: Timeout! Cannot connect to Licensing Client within 60000ms"

Does anyone please can help me solve that? I NEED keep working on my project.

I tried installing older versions, like 2.x, 3.0.0, 3.1.0 but no success, on the 2.x versions I can register the license with no issues but cant add my local project to the projects list, on the 3.0.0 I can get it running with an error message on top saying that I need to login to register the license, but even after the login the message persists and I cant activate the license, so what should I do now? Tried reinstalling both Hub and the Editor, i removed everything that relates to UnityEditor or UnityHub from my Ubuntu, then did a fresh install for no help.

Please someone from support help me??

Attached Files:

abbjonhed likes this.
  2. abbjonhed

abbjonhed