Search Unity

TypeError: Result of expression 'b.title' [undefined] is not an object.

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by RolfBertram_dot_me, Sep 29, 2011.

1. RolfBertram_dot_me

RolfBertram_dot_me

Error message when trying to log-in to asset store. No success to log-in in the last 24 hours. Is this a general problem, or is there something messed up in my computer?

2. Deleted User

Deleted User

nope..this is part of the DOM (document object model) of the asset store web app...I got the same error..
    [b.title] may be a css (cascading style sheet) tag that is being used, but not previously defined or populated.

my best guess......
    but has nothing to do 'locally' with your computer or the unity 'engine'...
    just how unity internally parses the html.

it can be fixed by their web guys..

p-

3. Erwaitin

Erwaitin

4. unityjohan

unityjohan

Hi there,

the problem should be fixed now but we would really appreciate if you could test it, and if doesn't work, send in a bug report. (unity editor menu - bug).

Cheers

Carl-Johan Kristiansson
    Asset store support

5. RolfBertram_dot_me

RolfBertram_dot_me

Error still happens. Solution: Typing any word in the search box. Could not send a bug report, since this will try to attach my entire project.

6. leo-carneiro

leo-carneiro

Unity Technologies

Hi RolfBertram.com

We couldn't reproduce the error, we just fixed some minor bugs on the store, and would like to know if you are still experiencing this issue.

If the error still happens there are a few bits of information that could help us track down the error:
    - When exactly the error happen, Just after you press the login button, before the page gets reloaded, after the page is refreshed, a few minutes after you get logged in.
    - What page are you currently viewing when trying to login (i.e home, 3D Models Category, some product)
    - When you open the Package Manager, everything looks fine?

Let me know if you have any problems

Cheers :)

- Leo
    Online Services Developer