Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Two organization troubles

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by ewr2006, Feb 4, 2021.

1. ewr2006

ewr2006

So a while ago, I started making a game with two friends using unity collaborate. I haven't worked on it in a while, and more recently, I have wanted to make a game with a different friend but had no seats left in my original organization. So I created a new organization via id.unity.com/organizations. I then created the project, and in the services window, set it up as part of the new organization. Only problem, is I can't seem to access the manage projects window for the new organization. When I go to the unity dashboard and manage projects, I can only seem to get to the projects window for the old organization. If I click the circle in the top right corner and select change organization, only the old one shows up, but if I click manage organizations, it brings me to the unity id site and both show up. Also, if I click the add members button in unity itself under the little collab pop up window, it starts to load up the site, but then says I don't have access to that organization. If I had to guess, I could say that there is a disparity between id.unity.com and dashboard.unity3d.com where the former knows I am the owner and the latter doesn't. But that's just a guess. Any ideas?

EDIT: The problem magically resolved itself overnight. I suddenly have access to the projects of the organization.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2021