Search Unity

two factor authentication service

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by Deleted User, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

My phone provider changed my number back to my old number and the service can't change the phone without the code. What do I do ?

2. markp-unity

markp-unity

Hey graphicdesigner420,

That is a great question. All of Unity's 2FA is handled by a central team (Connect just uses it as a service), so you'll have to contact support@unity3d.com.

If they can't help you get back to me and I'll see what I can do.

3. nasos_333

nasos_333

I have the same issue, i cannot access my account because i am asked for a verification code, i managed ot get in touch with the phone but dont get a message either.

A few days back i got fine in the account and did not ask me for anything (and for many years now actually)

I would update the phone to my new one, but dont have access for that (though somehow i can still post in forums !!)

I suppose there is a range of bugs that were activated recently, thus would be nice to reset all enables of dual authentication, as they seem like a bug

Also i contacted support@unity3d.com, but i have not heard back yet since yesterday and i am a publisher thus i need my account urgently to manage everything.

Thank you in advance for any help in this matter. My Account user name is "nasos_333" and publisher name is "ARTnGame"

4. Deleted User

Deleted User

Same issue here, anyone able to solve it or get ahold of Unity?

5. nasos_333

nasos_333

I got back from support that dual was reset on my account but was not, so i will follow up as it goes

EbalStudios and Deleted User like this.
  6. nasos_333

nasos_333

Eventually the dual setup was removed and could get in at last !!!

Deleted User likes this.