Search Unity

Two Collaborate organizations: How can I switch orgs in Unity Hub so I can download cloud projects?

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by reinfeldx, Sep 17, 2019.

1. reinfeldx

reinfeldx

I have two organizations linked to my Unity account; I can see them in the web dashboard as well as all the projects owned by each of them.

When I launch Unity Hub (2.1.2), I can only see the list of projects for one of the organizations. I can't see projects owned by the other.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a workaround so I can download a project from the web dashboard?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  2. reinfeldx

reinfeldx

3. reinfeldx

reinfeldx

4. unity_shelley_sh

unity_shelley_sh

Unity Technologies

Hello @reinfeldx,
    Thank you for your comment. Normally, the hub should display collaboration projects from all of the organizations you have permission to. Would you be able to tell me what editor version you are using and if you are the owner of the two organizations? If you are accessing the project from someone else's organization make sure you have the correct access permission.

5. reinfeldx

reinfeldx

Hi Shelley,

I'm the owner of both organizations; when I click "Go to Developer Dashboard" from within Unity Hub, it shows both organizations in my web dashboard and all the projects.

I'm using Unity Hub 2.1.2 and Editor 2019.1.3.f1.

If something is wrong with my Hub, is there a way to download a single project from my web dashboard?

6. unity_shelley_sh

unity_shelley_sh

Unity Technologies

Hi @reinfeldx, are your projects in both organizations collaboration projects? You can check this by easily going to the computer where the projects resides and see a little sun icon beside the Unity version in project list. If they are collaboration projects then you can download it on different computers.

There is no way to download project from web dashboard unfortunately.

7. reinfeldx

reinfeldx

Yes, they are collaboration projects.

In my Dashboard > Develop > Project > Collaborate > Timeline, I can see my most recent synced changes. Still I cannot see the projects in my Hub.

I’m working remotely and I just need to download a project from the cloud in any way possible.

8. reinfeldx

reinfeldx

For the record I wasn't able to resolve this or find a workaround, but I'm back at my primary machine and this version of the Hub (2.1.0) is working fine.

9. unity_shelley_sh

unity_shelley_sh

Unity Technologies

@reinfeldx Sorry I couldn't been much help this week. Would you be able to file a bug using the bug reporter and include logs or any useful information like taking screen shots on both ends so we can look into this. Thanks very much for reporting this.

10. jhughes2112

jhughes2112

Somewhat related question... is it possible to have some kind of tab-closure for multiple organizations, or better yet, a folder structure for projects in Unity Hub? I have 25 different projects and they're just scattered around. Takes a long time to find anything this way.

Parmezan86 likes this.