Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

TWG_ParallaxSystem released

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by BellokTV, May 1, 2024.

1. BellokTV

BellokTV

Hey everyone! I am pleased to announce that I have released my first paid asset on the store. I have major learning disabilities and I certainly never though that I would make anything I thought would be useful for other people, but I was unable to find a parallax background tool that I liked. When my system worked for me and I was able to reproduce the results with different backgrounds, I decided that I should try to make it available to everyone.

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/slug/280375

Please let me know of any issues you encounter so I can try to make any necessary bug fixes. I do want this to be as useful as possible.

One thing I have planned but have not yet figured out, is getting a free-roam version of the parallax effect working so the parallax tiles in all directions and still looks fluid and randomized. Any ideas on how that could be done are appreciated.

Mark_01 likes this.