Search Unity

tvOS Leaderboards No Data

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by zenasprime, May 14, 2020.

1. zenasprime

zenasprime

I've implemented Unity Social leaderboards for my game in iOS with no issues. For tvOS, however, I was getting the leaderboard screen to load up saying "No Data". I went back and added the leaderboard images for Game Center in Xcode as per the documentation here. Things seemed to work properly on my test device when I installed the game from Xcode and tested the feature. When I installed the game on a second AppleTV from the AppStore I continue to get "No Data".

I did try deleting and re-installing the game to no effect.

I'm at a loss for what to do next. Can anyone help a fella out?

2. zenasprime

zenasprime

After some additional fiddling I've figured out that there was an issue with the device. Despite being "signed in" to Game Center, none of the games I tried with Game Center integration were showing leaderboards or achievements. After signing out and then signing back in, Game Center features were once again available.

If you are getting the "No Data Available" screen like I was, first make sure that you provide the required imaged in Xcode as documented in the above supplied link. Then make sure that you are truly signed into Game Center on the device in question.

Good luck.