Search Unity

Tvori and Creations Release Date?

Discussion in 'EditorXR' started by scrollpointclick, Dec 16, 2016.

1. scrollpointclick

scrollpointclick

While I've been having a blast getting things up and running in EditorVR, I'm really itching for both of the pieces of software that they demoed in the most recent update video.

The Creations website didn't seem to have a download link, so I'm led to believe it isn't released yet. Tvori, though I know it's on Steam, hasn't been updated since September, so I'm hesitant to buy it. Anyone know of any updates on these guys?

haskins likes this.
  2. haskins

haskins

I've been looking for Tvori for EditorVR as well.. I've not found a download yet.

3. timoni

timoni

Hey all—if you're interested I'd encourage you to reach out to the developers directly! They're very friendly and talented folks

4. atomtwist

atomtwist

Hey.
    We've only worked on 'Creations' for 2 weeks so far, up until Unite.
    So it's still very rough around the edges ;)
    We are in the process of creating a basic runtime version, so we can share it easily, get some feedback, and figure out most of the UX/UI.

EVR is still in a very early stage too, and will continue to change, which means, our tools will change with it.
    I think, a few months from now, when things are a bit more settled, we'd like to release a first version on the asset store.

If you are interested in alpha testing the runtime version. Sign up here: http://nvrmind.io and we'll be in touch when it's time ;)

5. haskins

haskins

I was going to say I heard back on FaceBook, but there it is. Good to know.

That animation feature of Tvori.. I wonder if there's anything close for EditorVR in the mean time?