Search Unity

TUTORIALS Learning how to control Particle Systems in Unity with Sink System

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by eabelard, Jul 17, 2013.

1. eabelard

eabelard

Frequent questions that i've gotten in the past have been centered around how to create full working systems in Unity 3D. In response I created this series of videos to teach how to create a full working sink system. It will be covering a lot of intermediate to advance topics to help you learn some new methods and techniques to get the job done.

Unity 3D Sink System Part 1: Controlling Animations with Scripts
    Learn how to apply animations to the sink faucet handles, and control the animations via scripts. Optimization is always key when creating reusable components, so you will also learn some techniques to ensure your code works on both the cold and hot water faucet handles.

Unity 3D Sink System Part 2: Creating and Controlling Running Water with Shrunken Particle System
    Work on controling the particle system using particle effects and scripting.

Unity 3D Sink System Part 3: Controlling Particle Strengthening
    In this video I will finish the sink control system. creating a counting that let us know when both the hot and cold water is on.

Follow me on twitter @eabelard for up to date releases and tips! You can always view more of my YouTube tutorials on my channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/eabelard