Search Unity

1. Are you interested in providing feedback directly to Unity teams? Sign up to become a member of Unity Pulse, our new product feedback and research community.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity Tutorial Video #1: Initializing UDP in your game

Discussion in 'Unity Distribution Portal (UDP)' started by sharatchandra_unity, Apr 9, 2021.

1. sharatchandra_unity

sharatchandra_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi Everyone,

We are creating a series of video tutorials about UDP which we really hope will help you in your implementation and game submission preparations.

The first one is about initializing UDP in your game. Learn about the implementation of the SDK, Initialization Code and Sandbox Testing on UDP.

Watch Video #1 : Initializing UDP in your game

Link : https://distribute.dashboard.unity.com/howToVideos?v=how_to_videos_0

This video is also available on the UDP dashboard from the section Video Tutorials. Future videos will also be dropped there!

** We would love to hear from you which other topics you would like to see covered. Let us know! **

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  2. AmmarUppal

AmmarUppal

i have followed these steps. but there is no login appear and my iap sandbox is not working.
    please guide

3. sharatchandra_unity

sharatchandra_unity

Unity Technologies

Sure, could you share the steps you performed or maybe a video of your implementation so that we can help you further?

4. AmmarUppal

AmmarUppal

i install the package of UDP. after that i go the udp settings and create a new project of mine and follow the steps accordingly in the video
    then i create a script of intListner and paste the code from unity manual after that in my game manager script i called the initlistner listner =new initlistner();
    after i build my project but no login screen appears

5. sharatchandra_unity

sharatchandra_unity

Unity Technologies

Well, you are on the right track. Once you have initialized a new listener, you must call the
    StoreService.Initialize(listener); in the Start/Awake function. The Initialize function from the StoreService class is responsible for bringing up the login screen.

unityunity