Search Unity

Tutorial to Integrate VR Ads: How to Monetize Mobile VR Games and Experiences with Immersv.

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by Selzier, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Selzier

Selzier

2. freedom667

freedom667

immersv.co doesn't work

3. Selzier

Selzier

I've heard people say this before, I don't have any problems but perhaps there's some localization filtering? Their email is info@immersv.co

4. freedom667

freedom667

i entered to site with proxy. otherwise i can't access this site

5. jgwinner

jgwinner

The web site works, but there is hardly any info at the site.

I tried the 'contact us' page, had to wander around a little to find it.

Really the best thing would be a Unity plug-in, in the store. Can I help you guys write it? :)

== John ==

6. fonko

fonko

guys did you try any ad network? it would be great to know your opinions about this.
    recommendations?

7. namo2

namo2

Hi.

I tried Vertebrae, VirtualSKY and Omnivirt.

I am using Omnivirt atm(waiting for the first payment). Simple to integrate, dashboard could be better(more info), good fillrate, rpm is ok. I hope that they will pay... :D
    VirtualSKY was a little bit harder to integrate(a year ago), fillrate was lower and lower every month, rpm was around 3$ when I removed my games(I started with 10$,maybe 15%)
    Vertebrae was cool until my fillrate went from 100% to maybe 20%. Rpm was 15$. I think that they are focusing AR now...

It's very hard to find a reliable ad network. Most of them are small companies that probably won't survive next few years.

8. CatnipVR

CatnipVR

Hey mate thanks for your input regarding your monetisation experiences. I've been working with a team of devs and we're trying to push free apps into the ecosystem (maybe monetise with ads or remove them completely).

At the time I've felt there isn't enough data nor discussions going on about VR, so I'm hoping to share my experiences with our test launches just to see where to go from here in the VR industry as indies.

I'd love to discuss things in greater depth with any VR dev about our experiences. You know? Just throw data back and forth so we're not all living in some kind of void!

9. vsevolodbelskiy

vsevolodbelskiy

Well, and how, paid? I would also like to cooperate with them.

10. namo2

namo2

Hi,

they are not serving ads atm and cpm is very low. Any alternatives?