Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.1 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice

TurnBased-Toolkit (TBTK)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by songtan, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Liberation85

Liberation85

Hi, I'm looking to make a panzer general clone with the basic 2d graphics etc.

Would this toolkit be suitable? From what I've seen it looks good, but not seen anything about using 2d sprites for units.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  2. eggor83

eggor83

Hello,
    Looks like a very nice package, but I have some suggestions:
    - would be great to be able to use various height levels for terrain Nodes?
    - is there a way to assign particular effect for specified terrain Nodes? (for example to add attack modifier for unit standing on hill node)
    Cheers!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  3. Afassolas

Afassolas

Hello, I am currently developing a game using the Adventure Creator asset pack. https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/templates/systems/adventure-creator-11896 to create a game. I need a small part of the game to include turn-based fight similar if not the same as your product offers. My question is this. The AC deals with everything about my game. Cameras included.
    1. How easy is it for TBTK to allow another program to use the camera when the fight takes place.
    2. Is there a way to pass information about the units and generally the fight to a third party solution like AC from TBTK ?

4. unity_n8-0yVN_7kUwpw

unity_n8-0yVN_7kUwpw

im currently using unity 2018. when i spawn in a new unit while the game is running. the unit cannot be selected and controlled. im not very good at code but i have worked out some values are not being assigned i just cant figure out how to fix it.

5. unity_n8-0yVN_7kUwpw

unity_n8-0yVN_7kUwpw

also after a few more hours of digging through it i have identified that noticeable differences between units that are spawned during deployment phase have all their proper values assigned while a unit spawned via the ability is missing assigned values. units spawned with the ability also appear in unitys default layer while units spawned during deployment dont appear to actually have an assigned layer.

6. hallzazad

hallzazad

Are there a way to fix the fog of war for playable fraction, the ai fraction always hide from player, but when player and player they all show on the map

7. The_Ash

The_Ash

Does the 3.0 version have the Overwatch functionality?

8. Angiel

Angiel

Sorry there are any tutorials or written documentation?

9. Asdrubal

Asdrubal

I want to upgrade my original TBK to 3.0 but I'm little worry the lack of activity in this forum from author, does he reply your question in any other way?

10. Stexe

Stexe

He has been pretty responsive when I sent him private messages. I've been really busy and haven't gotten back to him on a few things, but when I did message him it was pretty quick.