Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.2 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice

Turn Based Strategy Framework

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by michal-zetkowski, Jul 2, 2019.

1. michal-zetkowski

michal-zetkowski

This project is a highly customizable framework for turn based strategies. It allows to create custom shaped cell grids, place objects like units or obstacles on it and play a game with both human and AI players. The framework was designed to allow implementing various gameplay mechanisms easily. Please, check out document linked below for more information.

Main features of TBS Framework v1.1:
    • Pathfinding performance improved by orders of magnitude
    • Framerate on big maps improved significantly
    • Introduced Grid helper custom inspector - creating scenes has never been easier!
    • Generate grids across XZ plane - with posibility to rotate it freely

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  2. michal-zetkowski

michal-zetkowski

Hey everyone. Because user base of the project grew quite large, I decided it would be good to set up a forum thread. I will check up on the thread as often as I can, I look forward to chating with you :). You can also reach me directly at crookedhead@outlook.com

3. ringlas

ringlas

It's an awesome asset I cannot recommend enough! After implementing it in Dust and Salt 2 years ago, I'll be using it for my next, bigger project as well.

4. michal-zetkowski

michal-zetkowski

Thanks! Please keep us updated about your project :).

5. chocx

chocx

Hello, does this framework can be used or modify easily for an 2D isometric tile system? Thanks ;)

6. michal-zetkowski

michal-zetkowski

Hey, thanks for you message :). It can be used with isometric tiles. Let me know here or by email if you have any issues.