Search Unity

1. All Pro and Enterprise subscribers: find helpful & inspiring creative, tech, and business know-how in the new Unity Success Hub. Sign in to stay up to date.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Trying to post in "Made with Unity" but always flagged as spam

Discussion in 'Meta-forum Discussion' started by InternetSalmon, Dec 2, 2020.

1. InternetSalmon

InternetSalmon

Hi, i'm pretty excited to release my first project with unity although whenever trying to post in the "Made with Unity" area the post gets flagged as spam and I cant create the thread, even if its a few lines of standard text with no images etc.

Is there any suggestions on how to approach this or can a admin allow my post?

Cheers!

2. UnityMaru

UnityMaru

Community Engagement Manager Unity Technologies

Hey there!

Could you screenshot exactly what you're posting? It could include a set of keywords significant enough to hit our spam filter but I am keen to know what words are in your post that could be doing this.

3. InternetSalmon

InternetSalmon

Thanks Maru,

I managed to post most of it, turns out the spam filter triggers on the word "f i t n e s s" but my Unity app is called "Burpee F i t n e s s" and uses computer vision to help people exercise at home :)

Is it possible for a admin to change the post title from:

"BurpeeI built an app to exercise with friends after 112 days of lock-down!"

to

"Burpee F i t n e s s - An exercise app that uses AI vision to guide workouts"

https://forum.unity.com/threads/bur...-friends-after-112-days-of-lock-down.1015792/

Much appreciated!

4. UnityMaru

UnityMaru

Community Engagement Manager Unity Technologies

No worries :) All done for you

unityunity