Search Unity

Bug Trying to get custom URP to work

Discussion in 'Universal Render Pipeline' started by TLuthDidimo, Nov 15, 2022.

1. TLuthDidimo

TLuthDidimo

Hi,
    I'm trying to modify URP very slightly to test some issues on iOS & WebGL but I've hit a bit of a brick wall. I'm assuming this is a bug but perhaps I've missed a vital step.
    I'm using Unity 2021.3.3f1 personal (edit: tried the same process in 2022.1.22f1, same result)
    I've cloned the latest 'graphics' repro which seems to be version 15.0.1 and I'm installing the packages in order

• com.unity.render-pipelines.core
    • com.unity.render-pipelines.shadergraph
    • com.unity.render-pipelines.universal

As suggested here:

https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/srp-custom-getting-started.html

However, what I get is a bunch of errors, mostly surrounding 'RenderListParams'

C:\prog\Unity\Graphics\Packages\com.unity.render-pipelines.core\Runtime\RenderGraph\RenderGraphResourceRegistry.cs(8,48): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'RendererList' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Rendering' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

C:\prog\Unity\Graphics\Packages\com.unity.render-pipelines.core\Runtime\RenderGraph\RenderGraphResourceRendererList.cs(6,48): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'RendererList' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Rendering' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

C:\prog\Unity\Graphics\Packages\com.unity.render-pipelines.core\Runtime\CommandBuffers\ComputeCommandBuffer.cs(29,48): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'RendererList' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Rendering' (are you missing an assembly reference?)​

and so on. Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Last edited: Nov 15, 2022
  2. wwWwwwW1

wwWwwwW1

Hi, The corresponding version of Unity Editor for URP 15 is 2023.1.

You may refer to this docs page.

I remember that the main branch will be the latest alpha versions editor. (sometimes are very unstable)