Search Unity

Games Trying to Create The BEST Ragdoll Game!

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by JadonBarnes, Jul 2, 2019.

1. JadonBarnes

JadonBarnes

Been working since November of last year to make this game! All done within unity without any third party code. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this so far! I know it's only ~40 seconds, but it's a teaser.

The game is based off my 3D animated series Fun with Ragdolls. My goal is to make a game that's purely focused on ragdoll physics and just watching the magic happen. This inspiration came from watching many GTA and GMOD ragdoll physics videos. Games that aren't intended to be enjoyed solely for ragdoll physics.

It's still in active development and I can't wait to share more of the elaborate features built in, like the Cinematic Camera Generator. It automatically finds a cinematic camera angle at the click of a button for the players to either create their own ragdoll montage videos or view the action in a more pleasing way!

As stated, I'd love to hear what you all think since you are all fellow Unity 3D users! :D

My YouTube channel is here for those who are interested or care to watch more:
    YouTube.com/JadonBarnes

owlhowell likes this.
  2. owlhowell

owlhowell

Wow! Really well done especially with the sound! You have yourself a new follower

JadonBarnes likes this.
  3. pblox123

pblox123

umm video is private