Search Unity

Troubleshooting with Tilemap Collider2D after a build

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by unity_3Ez9FwF7q_YXJg, May 11, 2020.

1. unity_3Ez9FwF7q_YXJg

unity_3Ez9FwF7q_YXJg

I m actually working on a simple platform 2D game.
    i have a character with rigidbody and a boxcollider 2D and a ground with a Tilemap Collider 2D

all works perfectly in unity but when i create a build , the game launch perfectly but my character falls through floor...

if i change the tilemap collider 2d by a boxcollider2d, it's work.... There is a probleme with the tilemap collider 2D after a build. i tryed to change lot of option... but no clue to solve this problem.

My package manager list:
    https://prnt.sc/sei4ka

i don't know if there is a conflict somewhere or a bug who must to be corrected... i have visual studio full update.

Last edited: May 11, 2020
  2. unity_3Ez9FwF7q_YXJg

unity_3Ez9FwF7q_YXJg

i m alone to have this problem?

Yousef_Hadhrami likes this.
  3. Yousef_Hadhrami

Yousef_Hadhrami

Nope, I am struggling with you too

4. Yousef_Hadhrami

Yousef_Hadhrami

Fixed it by setting the actual sprite of the tile map GeneratePhysicsShape enabled
    It works in the editor without setting that because the editor has the permission to edit the resources such as sprites
    But in an actual build such as Windows or Android, there is no permission to do that so you have to set that to enabled.
    upload_2021-4-14_1-14-54.png

Some other scenarios might require you to enable Read/Write Enabled, not my scenario though, just had to enable GeneratePhysicsShape
    upload_2021-4-14_1-27-18.png

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
    huynhduykhang0709 likes this.