Search Unity

Troubles with Asset Store!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Crystal Singatullov, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Crystal Singatullov

Crystal Singatullov

Hello!
    One month ago I have loaded to AssetStore the works, but any of them in it has not appeared. What's the problem? Really they so slowly work? Or there is what that discrepancies? Then why there are no letters and messages?
    More shortly that makes of itself my works. These are three pack's: Buggy Vehicle, Heavy Truck Vehicle, Car Vehicle. Everyone contains completely adjusted both ready prefab and the adjusted scripts for work (have arcade physics). You can simply transfer prefab on a scene and all already works. Screenshots:
    Heavy Truck:

Buggy:

Futuristic Car:

I hope to me will help and I can lay out it on assetstore

2. caitlyn

caitlyn

Hi Crystal,

Odd! Can you please resubmit them? It doesn't appear to have made it to the store queue, for whatever reason., Apologies for that!

Looking forward to seeing it soon.

Cheers!

--
    Caitlyn Meeks-Ferragallo
    Content Manager
    Unity Asset Store

Unity Technologies
    50 Osgood Place, Ste 220
    San Francisco, CA 94133
    415.820.4281 (telephone)
    415.820.4276 (fax)

3. Crystal Singatullov

Crystal Singatullov

Well, I will try to resubmit them. But I already tried so to do many times. Let's look that will turn out.

4. namoricoo

namoricoo

yeah, Crystal I'm with you. Somebody needs to add a confirmation system to the Asset store. If your submission is good, you get a confirmation e-mail. If they don't get it. We should see an error message. Regardless of if the content is received or not, you get nothing. Your stuck guessing. I don't like to guess.

5. Crystal Singatullov

Crystal Singatullov

And still, prompt please, whether it is possible to publish many packs in one project? That is not to create each time the new project for everyone pack, and to make all in one,but that all was separately?