Search Unity

Trouble with a transition

Discussion in 'Animation' started by SergioPinto, Mar 29, 2021.

1. SergioPinto

SergioPinto

Hi,

I'm a developer for VR, and have been working with some animation for a while now.

However, I have stumbled across a situation that I never saw, and that I am not being able to solve by myself:

I have an animation, that I have "broken up" into different takes, because it needs to be triggered sequentially by some parameters in code. The problem here is that everything is fine, until the third transition, which is making one of my objects to "revert" back to a previous stage, while everything else does the "Stage3" transition, only that one object is reverting back.

I am attaching one screenshot:

1 - The Animator state machine right now (I have tried making the states sequential, but the problem persists)

The video, I am not being able to upload here, but the link is after this:
    2 - A video with what is happening, where you can see the green liquid in the small container reverting back, instead of keeping it's level.

Link to video:

Attached Files:

2. SergioPinto

SergioPinto

EDIT: This appears to only happen when I add a condition to the transition (and then remains with the problem), if I just make a plain transition it looks fine