Search Unity

Trouble enabling Addressables Event Viewer in Unity 2021.3.3f1, asset version 1.19.19

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by johnsczx, Jun 2, 2022.

1. johnsczx

johnsczx

Hello friends :)

I have been trying to get my addressables event viewer to work, but my unity keeps giving me this warning:
    upload_2022-6-2_19-43-6.png

The unity guide also tells me to do the same thing:
    https://docs.unity3d.com/Packages/com.unity.addressables@1.19/manual/EventViewer.html

"
    1. Enable Send Profiler Events in your Addressables settings: a. Open your Addressable settings Inspector (menu: Window > Asset Management > Addressables > Settings) b. Under Diagnostics, check the Send Profiler Events option.

2. Rebuild your Addressables content using the Default Build Script from the Addressables Groups window.

3. Open the Event Viewer (menu: Window > Asset Management > Addressables > Event Viewer).
    4. Enter Play mode in the Editor.
    "

However, when I go to that location, it opens up this Addressable Asset Settings object that does not have such an option available.
    I have seen online guides from 2020 telling people how to do this and back then, this option was still available in the Addressable Asset settings menu. This doesnt seem to be the case anymore.
    upload_2022-6-2_19-44-17.png

Does anybody know how to enable "send profiler events" in unity 2022 with addressables package version 1.19.19?

I am dyslexic and I do not trust my own eyes. part of me feels that the option is right infront of me and I am just not seeing it. But i have spent an hour staring at this menu and I have found nothing.

Please send help (':

2. Clay_More

Clay_More

Try disable Debug inspector view, it is at the top in Diagnostic tab