Search Unity

Bug Trouble Creating AR Project

Discussion in 'AR' started by Ultimate_Hypocrite, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Ultimate_Hypocrite

Ultimate_Hypocrite

I've been following Google's tutorial on creating an AR game (https://codelabs.developers.google.com/arcore-unity-ar-foundation#0) but I am getting the following warnings.

No active UnityEngine.XR.ARSubsystems.XRSessionSubsystem is available. Please ensure that a valid loader configuration exists in the XR project settings.
    UnityEngine.XR.ARFoundation.ARSession:OnEnable () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.xr.arfoundation@4.2.3/Runtime/AR/ARSession.cs:341)

No active UnityEngine.XR.ARSubsystems.XRCameraSubsystem is available. Please ensure that a valid loader configuration exists in the XR project settings.
    UnityEngine.XR.ARFoundation.SubsystemLifecycleManager`3<UnityEngine.XR.ARSubsystems.XRCameraSubsystem, UnityEngine.XR.ARSubsystems.XRCameraSubsystemDescriptor, UnityEngine.XR.ARSubsystems.XRCameraSubsystem/Provider>:OnEnable () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.xr.arfoundation@4.2.3/Runtime/AR/SubsystemLifecycleManager.cs:68)

No active UnityEngine.XR.XRInputSubsystem is available. Please ensure that a valid loader configuration exists in the XR project settings.
    UnityEngine.XR.ARFoundation.ARInputManager:OnEnable () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.xr.arfoundation@4.2.3/Runtime/AR/ARInputManager.cs:24)

The only threads I've seen with similar issues did not seem to be helpful to my situation. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. KyryloKuzyk

KyryloKuzyk

If you're trying to run your AR project in the Editor, this is not supported in verified AR Foundation versions.
    If these warnings happen to you in a build, please check that you've installed the ARCore provider and enabled it in the 'XR Plug-in Management' window.

makaka-org and andyb-unity like this.
  3. Ultimate_Hypocrite

Ultimate_Hypocrite

Alright. Thanks for the quick reply.