Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Trouble connecting phone to Live Capture

Discussion in 'Virtual Production' started by opjonas, Sep 3, 2021.

1. opjonas

opjonas

As you can see in the attached picture, i can see the server, but i cant connect. I tried to open inbound and outbound ports in my firewall, but it does not seem to help. Anyone that can help me?

Attached Files:

2. opjonas

opjonas

I found it myself :)
    but maybe someone is in the same situation as me. What i did was making the Wifi private, then it worked like a charm.

i found the solution here https://docs.unity3d.com/Packages/com.unity.live-capture@1.0/manual/index.html#network-requirements

Network requirements
    • Your mobile devices and your Unity Editor workstation must have access to the same network.

• You must disable any active VPNs.

• On Windows 10, you must set your Wi-Fi network to Private.

• Your firewall must allow your Unity Editor program to get inbound connections from external apps of your local network.

3. bobeva

bobeva

Thanks this help me a lot