Search Unity

Tropical Plants Trees Pack (Similar to Crisis) Coming very Soon to the Asset Store!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by BHS, Jun 16, 2011.

1. BHS

BHS

Hey guy,

Just thought I'd give everyone a sneak peek of my new trees pack that's coming out.

I know people have been looking for tropical plants and trees so I've been developing this pack for the past week. I'd have to say I'm very pleased with the way they turned out. And for the frame rate I get in the demo while having a dense forest with shadows and effect it's pretty incredible. (Not to sound cocky in anyway)

This pack comes with 22 very nice looking and detailed tropical plants and trees (Similar to Crisis's vegetation)

Ocean Demo:
    $OceanDemo.jpg

All trees can cast and receive full shadows but do it efficiently so you still get amazing frame rates. Trees also have bumps and specular on the leaves.

These trees are perfect for any type of game and can be used for complex games or simple low draw call games. The way these trees are ideal is that they can be very easily adjusted for any needed specs and with only 200-500 tris they are perfect.

I'm very interested in some feedback so please leave comments!

Here's a webplayer of my Ocean Tropical Plant Demo:
    Tropical Plant Ocean Demo

Just some screenshots (Many many more plants just a teaser):
    $Tropical Plant 3.jpg
    $Palm 4.jpg
    $Palm Plant.jpg

Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  2. Laypoof

Laypoof

wow, Very good! , how long did it take you to make the tree?

3. BHS

BHS

Thanks, it took awhile because there was so much tweaking and editing that needed to be done to make everything look perfect and be efficient.