Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Games Triplicity: a minimal puzzle and collectible card game

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by ConfluxGames, May 13, 2017.

1. ConfluxGames

ConfluxGames

Dropping by to share the new project I am currently working on called 'Triplicity'.

It is a minimal trading card game that takes place in an unfolding world of puzzles. Looking to release somtime mid-late 2017. Here is a little teaser video:

Also have a few screenshots:

green_level1.png red_level1.png blue_level2.png

Just launched on Steam Greenlight as well http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=925144459

What do you guys think? if you interested in the game please vote on greenlight and you can follow on twitter @confluxgames or @gabekanz

Cheers,

Gabe

Attached Files:

RavenOfCode likes this.
  2. RavenOfCode

RavenOfCode

This looks lovely, reminds me of Monument valley with the puzzles and Magic with the card game. Would love to see gameplay though as it looks like 2 separate games mashed into one.

3. ConfluxGames

ConfluxGames

Thank you, those are definitely the main influences. I agree that they look a little like teo separate games in that trailer. I've got a gameplay trailer coming down the pipe, or at least a gameplay demo vid of some kind. Made the teaser vid to hopefully get get people intrigued!

Thanks for the feedback,

Cheers

RavenOfCode likes this.
  4. John3D

John3D

Looks nice! Lots of interesting puzzles to solve!

5. ConfluxGames

ConfluxGames

Hey Everyone!

Back again to post a quick video that gives an overview of how to play the card game in Triplicity. It is a simple, fast paced and sometimes brutal collectible card game!

Triplicity will be releasing soon so please follow on Twitter or Facebook for updates and announcements.

You can also find more information on http://triplicitygame.com

Cheers and let me know what you think!

theANMATOR2b and RavenOfCode like this.
  6. ConfluxGames

ConfluxGames

RavenOfCode likes this.