Search Unity

Trello: awesome online Todo list and more

Discussion in 'Formats & External Tools' started by Demigiant, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Demigiant

Demigiant

Hey,

I just started using Trello, and I though I might share my happiness with it.

It's an online Todo list system: very flexible, loads fast, allows both private than open "boards" (so that even non-logged people can see them) and it's completely free! I'm using it to keep the game I'm developing under control, and I'm loving it.

Note that I definitely don't work with them, so this is just pure sharing pleasure :)

2. alverndbl

alverndbl

Looks interesting... probably i'll use it. Thanks

3. AsmoLab

AsmoLab

Trello is awesome indeed, it's one the first tool to use Kanban methodology, a very productive one.
    Our team is a big fan of Kanban, therefor we created our own free to-do list tool, called Zenkit, we'd love to have to have your feedbacks about it.
    Here's an article we wrote about to-do's, hope you'll enjoy : https://zenkit.com/en/blog/can-an-online-to-do-list-really-make-you-productive

DGerine likes this.
  4. DGerine

DGerine

I've used both Trello and Zenkit. They're both great kanban apps and I can vouch for both. Zenkit however does have a feature where you can switch your kanban board into a task list or table (like Excel). So it depends how many bells and whistles you want from your app, but yes, they are both great.

5. Zaine7673

Zaine7673

We use both Trello and JIRA and personally i prefer Trello for smaller projects. It is an awesome tool