Search Unity

1. Unity 2020.1 has been released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We are looking for feedback on the experimental Unity Safe Mode which is aiming to help you resolve compilation errors faster during project startup.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

Tree Creator in 2019.2.0f1 materials not working yet?

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by JBT27, Aug 10, 2019.

1. JBT27

JBT27

I bought some of Forst's tree packs, which look nice, but all I get is pink trees. He said to refresh them in Tree Creator, but that makes no difference.

I then tried from scratch, downloading the Tree Creator tutorial pack - same again: pink materials.

Are these shaders and materials not ready for HDRP yet? Using the HDRP 6.9.1 version. Or hopefully, have I missed something?

Also the trees I bought - some open in Tree Creator, others don't. If I am making a tree in Tree Creator, how do I re-open that tree later, if I want to adjust it. Can't find that either. Bad day - hours on this :D

Thanks.

2. JBT27

JBT27

Continuing to try to figure this, and having made some basic and rubbish trees, I see that they are not actually reopened; when you click on them, they appear in Tree Creator anyway. So I am uncertain what Forst's are. Trees should not be so hard, nor time and money wasting. Standard landscape assets, surely.

unityunity