Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Help Wanted Transparency shader need Help!!!!

Discussion in 'Shaders' started by wechat_og5za0pR45Blod9q4CkxloeI6iow, Jun 30, 2020 at 1:51 AM.

1. wechat_og5za0pR45Blod9q4CkxloeI6iow

wechat_og5za0pR45Blod9q4CkxloeI6iow

Hello every one,i m making my own tilebase game with my own terrain system(so easy just procedurely generate mesh and set uv to ruled merge),and now i have a very big problem with the transparency shader,please have a look at the picture,I have a grass tile and a sand tile,now I want the effect like the picture in red box that the edge of sand tile is transparency.but this will bring the transparency render problem that if i use alpha blend(turn off z-write),then i cannot control the grass/sand tile's sort order,or if I turn on z-write,then there will show strange when any other transparency cover,,,and I know this is up to the gpu workflow,but I still want to know is there any way to solve this, btw in my game I have height,so cannot set ground tile's sort layer or sort order to solve.

unityunity