Search Unity

Transfer project and ads to different unity account

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by Coder333, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Coder333

Coder333

Hello all!
    I have two games made with unity currently on the app store and google play.

what i want to do is move these two published projects to different unity account so that ad revenue, analytics data, and everything goes to that unity account.

but how do i do this in practice? if i simply unlink the unity project, then relink it to the other account, this wont do anything to the published versions on the app store and google play, will it? and i dont think that archiving the project will do anything either, will it? im not really clear as to how unity connects the published project to the unity account, and how to change that link.

this shouldnt be complicated, anybody know?

2. mikaisomaa

mikaisomaa

Unity Technologies

Navid-j and Coder333 like this.
  3. Coder333

Coder333

Hello! Thank you for your reply! My understanding is that transferring the project in this way only allows you to change to a different organization on the same unity account. How do I transfer it to a different unity account?

4. Coder333

Coder333

@mikaisomaa thank you for replying, please follow up when you get the chance: how do i transfer a game to a different unity account? Thank you!

5. Coder333

Coder333

Hold on...after MONTHS of trying to figure this whole thing out, i just today realized something HUGE: the whole reason i wanted to move my apps to a different account was because my other account has unity plus on it, and i wanted plus benefits on my apps. However, i thought that unity connected your licence to your unity account, but it actually depends on your computer, so no matter who i sign in as on my personal computer, i still have plus benefits! Thank you @mikaisomaa for your help, i now understand that there is no purpose in doing what i have been trying for so long. Cheers :D