Search Unity

Bug trainer_configuration.yaml doesnt change in GAIL

Discussion in 'ML-Agents' started by Hsgngr, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Hsgngr

Hsgngr

It was going smooth until I started to use GAIL. Now eventhough I change the parameters in configuration file it doesnt change any parameters when I start the simulation. I checked multiple times that it is correct file and also I am sure that I saved on it. It is the only file in the config folder however the when I use prompt parameters are coming different.

2. m4l4

m4l4

i had a similar issue, while loading the training it showed different parameters (but name was correct).
    First time i didn't set the name in the behavior inspector, it was the default "my behavior".
    Second time, i didn't set the name of the behavior inside the config file (2nd line).

remember that if you are using multiple behaviors with different names, you have to config them one by one inside the config file.

3. celion_unity

celion_unity

Can you please provide more detailed steps for how to reproduce this, preferably with one of our examples (and also specify the version you're using)? On the master branch, I modified the learning_rate hyperparameter and also the learning_rate in the gail section in config/imitation/PushBlock.yaml, and both of the changes were reflected in the console logs once training started.