Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

trailrenderer problem

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by kaaJ, May 8, 2007.

1. kaaJ

kaaJ

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to implement some sort of snowboardtrail.. The default trailrenderer works but when the player is not grounded, It keeps on drawing the trail. Enabling or disabling it doesn't work because it affects the whole trail. (I use a particleEmitter for the snow, and there I can change the emission to zero when the player is jumping... This works.)

Any suggestions for the trail?

Thanks!
    kaaJ

2. Marble

Marble

Hmm. In this case you may want to consider using the LineRenderer instead. Not the most helpful response, I know.

3. cblarsen

cblarsen

4. kaaJ

kaaJ