Search Unity

Trading Card Game Maker

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Melang, Mar 30, 2014.

?

What would you like to see in this kit:

1. lots of pre-coded spell and creature effects (ex. copy creature, double strike)

224 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. cool 3d effects, possibly a 3d background (ex. Hearthstone, MtG:DP)

147 vote(s)
    35.8%
  3. optimization for mobiles

182 vote(s)
    44.3%
  4. multiplayer

260 vote(s)
    63.3%
  5. card art that you are free to use in your games

106 vote(s)
    25.8%
  6. sound effects and voices

92 vote(s)
    22.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ricks

Ricks

Looks great! Despite not being a TC player I once had a game in mind which was based on creature cards. While put on hold it could use a *lot* from your proposed package.

2. razormax

razormax

I have been looking for a kit to make collectible card game for like ages and had finally decided to make one myself. This will save me a lot of time. Can we know the date of release and the price of the package? I am currently designing a card game and would like to use this. Just some questions,

1. How modifiable will the kit be? Can I change the rules of gameplay completely?
    2. Will I have access to full source code so that I can modify it according to my requirements?
    3. Will the kit have deck building, shop, lobby system, matchmaking etc?
    4. Will the code be well documented so that I can understand the underlying system easily?
    5. Does it require any third party plugins like the NGUI and if so is it possible to adapt it for us non NGUI users?

Basically I want a starting point for my project with some well defined architecture upon which I can build mine. Hope you have submitted the kit to asset store and it gets approved soon :D

I am excited now!

3. Melang

Melang

Yesterday I submitted TCG Maker to the Asset Store :cool: The email from Unity says it normally takes 3 working days to review a package, so hopefully you will see it on the store soon. Big thanks to all who has supported this kit in the past weeks, it really boosted my morale and helped me get TCG Maker to this state.

Updates:
    - new spell types: MTG-style enchantments and HS-style secrets
    - new creature ability/enchantment triggers: when a friendly creature dies, when a friendly creature is attacked, when player casts a spell, when opponent casts a spell
    - game option: mana gain HS-style (without lands, a player gains mana automatically with the amount of mana gained increasing each turn )
    - target types: a top card of the deck, a creature with attack X or lower, a creature with cost X or lower

To those confused about effects/target types/triggers etc - these are used in visual card editor to create spells and abilities - you could check one of the videos I posted above :)

Note that I haven't updated the webplayer since the "creature abilities" update, I will probably update it when the color system is in.

What I'm working on currently:
    - Color system
    - A visual system for zone boundaries. It will allow to define rectangular boundaries for lands, creatures, etc zones just like you would do for a collider. The cards are then arranged there automatically.

Attached Files:

4. Melang

Melang

razormax,

The price of TCG Maker will be $90. If the guys from Unity find no problem with it, it should be available in 3-7 days.

1,2 : the source is in C#, open and documented. I also provide support over Skype where I can give advice on modifying the code to your needs.
    3. A basic version of deck building is already in, check out the webplayer "Edit deck" mode. It will be expanded in the future. Same for basic shop (which only allows you to buy 2 promo cards atm) and room-based matchmaking. I'm planning on expanding these in the future, depending on what people want. For now it seems like the most anticipated non-gameplay feature is the ability to buy booster packs so I'm going to add it soon.
    4. For the Asset Store release I've prepared a user guide and a documentation that covers each gameplay method and class with some advice on their use (edit deck and multiplayer docs coming soon). I'm attaching an example screenshot of some methods (thanks to Exeneva for proofreading! :) ).
    5. No, it was my idea from the beginning that TCG Maker should be able to work on its own. I do plan on adding NGUI support in the future, but default Unity GUI will always be supported.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 27, 2014
  5. razormax

razormax

Thanks for the replying to my query. I will definitely get it as soon as possible. :)

6. Melang

Melang

7. Exeneva

Exeneva

Awesome, congrats!

8. dreamlarp

dreamlarp

This is worth every penny. We already made a ton of custom art and started working this is as one of our mini games.

9. kilik128

kilik128

nice work's i will follow that's close my think's at this time it's to mutch clone of magics you must chose your's style

10. Melang

Melang

TCG Maker is a game creation kit, not a game. :) Its purpose is to allow you to create your own card games.

By the way there are options to change some core mechanics from the default MTG-style (for example mana gain can be done HS-style instead or mana can stay throughout turns).

11. moure

moure

Congrats on the release, i will give it a try as soon as possible.
    Do you have any plans for a trimmed down free version so as to be able it to try it before buying the whole package?

12. Melang

Melang

No plans for a free version atm. I plan on this kit to be powerful and customizable in every way, a free version would hide the best parts of the kit really instead of showcasing them.

I plan on continuing this series of videos http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/237379-Trading-Card-Game-Maker?p=1628031&viewfull=1#post1628031
    that should help those who are interested to better understand the TCG Maker workflow. The next video update should be about zone creation with the new zone system which will hopefully be done by the end of the week.

13. GameForger

GameForger

I just downloaded the package, made a new project, imported and get compiler errors.
    Tried to re-import, same error:

Internal compiler error. See the console log for more information. output was:
    Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies.

File name: 'System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:InternalGetType (System.Reflection.Module,string,bool,bool)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetType (System.String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetType (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.RootNamespace.GetTypeInAssembly (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly, System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.RootNamespace.LookupTypeReflection (Mono.CSharp.CompilerContext ctx, System.String name, Location loc, Boolean must_be_unique) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.GlobalRootNamespace.LookupTypeReflection (Mono.CSharp.CompilerContext ctx, System.String name, Location loc, Boolean must_be_unique) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.Namespace.LookupType (Mono.CSharp.CompilerContext ctx, System.String name, Location loc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.Namespace.Lookup (Mono.CSharp.CompilerContext ctx, System.String name, Location loc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.NamespaceEntry.Lookup (System.String name, Location loc, Boolean ignore_cs0104) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.NamespaceEntry.LookupNamespaceOrType (System.String name, Location loc, Boolean ignore_cs0104) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.DeclSpace.LookupNamespaceOrType (System.String name, Location loc, Boolean ignore_cs0104) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.TypeContainer+BaseContext.LookupNamespaceOrType (System.String name, Location loc, Boolean ignore_cs0104) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.SimpleName.ResolveAsTypeStep (IMemberContext ec, Boolean silent) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.Expression.ResolveAsBaseTerminal (IMemberContext ec, Boolean silent) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.TypeContainer.ResolveBaseTypes (Mono.CSharp.TypeExpr base_class) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.Class.ResolveBaseTypes (Mono.CSharp.TypeExpr base_class) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.TypeContainer.DefineBaseTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.TypeContainer.DefineType () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.RootContext.ResolveTree () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.Driver.Compile () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Mono.CSharp.Driver.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

14. Melang

Melang

Hi, and thanks for purchasing the kit!

You should move the Resources and Plugins folders to the Assets folder - I've put it in the readme file by the way ;) , it's because of the Asset Store rule that everything should be in one single folder in the package...

My skype is melang1111 if you have any more questions. :)

Last edited: Jun 1, 2014
  15. zetbouaka

zetbouaka

I made some new abillity, "Ability: put choose a card from your deck in your hand". but when i activated this ability, i cannot target any card in deck.

16. hitking100

hitking100

So this asset is one that's in for the long haul and will feature plenty of updates ? Will we be looking at some sort of "Magic The Gathering : planewalkers" in the end, with upgrade, fight and other "phases" ? Also with different kinds of mana (blue, black, whatever,...) because i didn't notice that yet, unless i missed it :)

17. Melang

Melang

zetbouaka,

I've attached a file showing how to fix this issue. Thanks for reporting it, I'll add this fix to the next update.

hitking100,

I have a lot of plans for TCG Maker. There's a big update coming up soon which will include zone, combat and card template customization. Creature upgrades (like the ones in Pokémon) are already done in the dev build and will be included in the next update as well.

Color system is in the works, I plan for it to be added in a small update after the next one.

Regarding Duels of Planewalkers, I want TCG Maker tools to eventually be able to create any kind of TCG. Not only TCGs that are similar to MTG or HS, but with completely different rules and zones. That's what I'm trying to achieve with this kit. :)

Attached Files:

pleewpleew likes this.
  18. hitking100

hitking100

Ok, thanks for the quick reply...now i have no more excuses, create ANY kind of TGC sounds like utopia. Going to buy right now.

pleewpleew likes this.
  19. dreamlarp

dreamlarp

Just a quick update. The updated version of the card game still allows players to heal enemy cards. Also, in all the games I have played so far, the AI opponent always attacks the player's life points (except when using Mortal Enemies) disregarding any attack cards on the playing field.

20. Melang

Melang

dreamlarp,

For heal spells, you can choose target type "target creature that you control" to disallow targeting enemy creatures (MTG lets players target enemy creatures with beneficial spells btw, allowing for certain complex strategies)

To prevent the enemy from always targeting the player, there is a target type "target creature" which would normally make the AI target a player's creature, but it's bugged at the moment (just found the bug), I'm going to fix it for the next update.

As for the AI always attacking the player with its creatures, it's on my list of things to change. How would you want it to behave? For example, I could add an option so that the AI targets the player creatures that it is able to kill without losing its own creature.

21. Exeneva

Exeneva

If we want to create an AI that is 'slightly smart' then it would prioritize like this:
    • Is there a player creature that can be killed without losing an AI creature? If yes, pick the AI creature with the highest health that fits the criteria to attack the player creature. If there is more than one, then sort by player creatures with highest health and AI creatures with highest health that can do this.
    • If two creatures trade with each other, they should probably trade.
    • If no trade is possible or no free kills are possible, it's probably best to go for the face.
    That's how I think of it anyway.

22. razormax

razormax

It would be a lot cool if the AI can think 2-3 steps ahead similar to chess like sacrificing a unit to make way for more stronger card or sacrificing a card so that it's ability is used. For example a creature card with low health remaining has the ability "when killed deals 2 damage to every human unit in play" is a better option for the AI to play than playing a card with a more HP.

23. Exeneva

Exeneva

AI has to be broken into rules or have a checklist that it runs through. Putting together such a checklist just so the demo AI is good isn't something that should be a priority for the developer, at least in my opinion. Unless you are going to be using the demo straight out of the kit, you are likely going to customize the kit to run your game, which will require its own AI behavior, patterns, and checklist.

The AI currently performs its turn in a series of steps and checks. Improving the demo AI to be stronger by being more thorough with the demo cards seems like pointless work on the kit developer's part, at least in my opinion.

24. razormax

razormax

I agree with you. I was just suggesting that it should be on the list and on low priority. If the kit allows us to implement a more robust AI of our own than its good enough as it is.

25. Melang

Melang

The new huge update 1.2 is here. This update is not yet on the Asset Store as it is being validated by Unity staff, but it will be soon, hopefully tomorrow.

Main changes:

Game zones system

• easily move and scale game zones such as cards in hand or creatures' zone - the cards will be resized to fit the zone automatically
    • a zone can be vertical or horizontal
    • you can add a permanent rotation (for example, 90 degrees) to all the cards in the zone (useful for vertical zones)
    • a zone can have the cards face down (useful for enemy hand cards)
    • a zone can be invisible
    • you can draw a specified number of cards to a zone at the beginning of the game
    • you can use slots in your game zone (ex. Yu-Gi-Oh Bam, Tyrant...) - you can create as many as you want
    • slots in the same zone can be of different size and you can place them one by one wherever you want
    • cards can be placed in the slots automatically or players could choose a slot
    Card template
    • this provides an easy drag-and-drop way to position the various (attack, defense, flavor text) card labels and also to change their font style and size.

Custom card stats

• you can now add custom text or number stats to the cards. The new stats are accessible in the code and can be easily displayed on the cards with the new card template system.
    Gameplay-related:

Creature upgrades
    • Creatures can now be upgradable (like in Pokémon, WiXoss (<3), Vanguard). To upgrade a creature a player needs to have a creature of the same upgrade type and one level higher than the one they want to upgrade. When a creature is upgraded, its old card is replaced with the upgraded version.

Discard cards as additional cost
    • you can require a number of cards to be discarded in order to play a card, for example: Discard 2 cards: destroy target enemy creature
    Minor changes:
    • a betterTCGEditor - Game options, custom stats and card database are all located now at Window - TCG Maker. The user interface has improved, the fields now correctly lose focus on enter and card change.
    • Card database doesn't require you to load an xml and a spritesheet anymore. Note that the sprites you are going to use as card art should still be marked as read/write enabled.
    • new target types: a top card of the deck, a creature with attack X or lower, a creature with cost X or lower
    • lots of bug fixes
    • look.png zones.png custom stats.png

Exeneva, hitking100 and moure like this.
  26. Maindric

Maindric

I just purchased this toolkit, and I am receiving an error. I started a new project to test this tool out, but I am getting this error:

Internal compiler error. See the console log for more information. output was:
    Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies.

**EDIT**

Never mind, I just did not read the read me file. Putting the Plugins folder in the root directory solved the issues.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  27. Gunhi

Gunhi

very interesting. Added into my wishList. I will buy it soon, keep going well

28. Arghonaut

Arghonaut

Hi, purchased this morning, spent a little while going over the key parts, apologies i have missed anything that is already there. I have been working on a roguelike/tcg hybrid, developed a system for generating random(ish) cards at runtime, and was just starting to implement the core mechanics, so this has saved me a pile of work! My card class was quite similar to yours, with a list of effects etc, so won't be a lot of work to change the card generating script to suit your system.

What are your next planned features? Don't want to start working on something if its about to come out in a new update!

In particular:

I can see you have started implementing different mana types/Colors in the Mana class, will you be updating all the casting mechanics & buff mechanics too?

Will you be implementing any static creature abilities such as(for example from Hearthstone) Taunt, Charge, Auras(all friendly minions recieve +1 attack whilst the card is in play for example). etc.

Making Buffs/Debuffs that last for X turns.

Any plans to add further targeting options? i.e.All enemy creatures, all creatures in play. (in my game i had split this into two, first a targeting type (aoe, random, targeted) then a possible targets (player, player creatures, all creatures in play etcetc)

Further Ability Trigger options? i.e. at the start/finish of your/enemy turn.

I can see you have started the option for different spell damage types, any plans for a similar feature for attack damage types/ buffs. For example, a spell "Burning Hands: Target minion deals 1 fire damage on attack".

Any plans for a weapon / player attack system similar to hearthstone?

29. Exeneva

Exeneva

Melang seems to be busy at the moment, so I'll do my best to answer your questions.

Taunt is something you would have to manually implement, since there's nothing in the kit at the moment that requires a specific card to be attacked if an attack is made.

Charge is simply setting the isFirstTurn variable for the specific card to false once it's played, since summoning sickness is based around this variable.

Auras are specific and would have to be manually added. This shouldn't be too hard - each player's creatures are stored in an array, so it would just be a matter of going through all elements of the array and applying the aura effect to each of them except for the aura-generating card.

As for X turns, right now buffs/debuffs only last for one turn, so if you were to make them last for more than one turn, create a counter that ticks down, and then turn off the buff/debuff once this counter reaches zero.

For all enemy creatures, just use the array (it might be a list, I don't remember) that contains a specific player's creatures. For all creatures, just use both arrays (one for each player).

Further ability triggers - there should be a variable that is set to true at the start of each player's turn.

Specific attack types (fire, water, etc.) are not implemented at the moment since they're complicated and most card games outside Pokemon TCG don't use them.

I'm not sure about a weapon/player attack system, that's up to Melang.

30. Arghonaut

Arghonaut

Thanks for your reply. My post wasn't to find out how to implement things, that isn't a problem. What i was hoping to find out is a rough roadmap of planned features to TCG Maker. For example, if there is a planned update for later this month that will include a completed mana colour system, i won't waste my time working on it in the meantime! Or if he has moved on and it isn't being developed any further in the near future, that would also be good to know.

31. Exeneva

Exeneva

Melang seems to be busy at the moment. I would recommend taking the current version of the kit and customizing it to suit your needs instead of waiting for the next update.

32. JohnnyA

JohnnyA

On Chrome: The input boxes on the login and register screen on the web demo don't allow me to type in them.

On Safari: I can type in the boxes but after entering a simple username and password I get a message saying the passwords don't match when I try to login. UPDATE: Turns out I had the same username as someone else. Updating this fixed it.

Also targeting of abilities and attacks is off. I have to click a few hundred pixels under and slightly to the right of the target.

PS Could you publish a more hearthstone like demo?

33. Melang

Melang

Hi Arghonaut, JohnnyA, thanks for your interest in TCG Maker. :) The next planned update will contain:

- creature types and corresponding target types (all Humans that you control, a target Human, etc)
    - colored mana system
    - some important bug fixes

I'll try to fit some additional stuff as well, like creature auras and Charge.

The next update AFTER this one should bring some visual scripting, allowing to change the rules of combat, and game in general.

Do you mean with all the 3d or just the rules? It's a good idea, I'll do it when I have the time.

yes, it's going to be in the next update

I want to fit Charge and Auras in the next update, but I'm not sure, maybe they'll be in the update after this one. Taunt is planned but it's more tricky so it won't be in the next update.

it's definitely planned but won't be in the next update

It's an interesting mechanic but it's quite rare so it's not planned at the moment.

Wierd, it works for me, and the targeting is quite precise too. I'm going to test Chrome some more, change PCs, etc. Anyone else having problems with Chrome?

btw, does Safari work fine now after you changed the username?

34. JohnnyA

JohnnyA

Safari was working fine minus the targetting issue.

Chrome still not allowing any keyboard input on another computer for me (both macs).

- John A

EDIT: Just confirming that I CAN use keyboard input on other unity games in Chrome on the mac.

35. Arghonaut

Arghonaut

Thanks, look forward to the next update. Will the multiple colors also work with the incremental/hearthstone mana style?

Have a rough idea on when you expect it to be released?

36. Totals

Totals

A quick question about the TCG Maker.

Does it work in the free version of unity?

37. Melang

Melang

Welcome to the forums, Totals. Yes, TCG Maker works with the free version. :) It also doesn't require any 3d party assets for it to work.

It's an interesting question because I haven't seen a game that uses both. Does your game combine both these mechanics? I was thinking of just giving X "colorless" mana each turn if HS-style is used.

End of July

38. Arghonaut

Arghonaut

Yes, but the amount each turn for each type will be determined outside of the card game and loaded in to each character at the start.

39. c-Row

c-Row

If it isn't already included in your package I would like to suggest support for counters to put on cards (e.g. "Put a +1/-1 counter on a creature you control").

40. Melang

Melang

It can be done with effects such as "raise attack by..." and "raise defense by..." (actually the defense buff isn't implemented yet but it will be soon). There are also "set attack to ..." debuff and "set critical chance to ..." buff available.

I don't recommend using the word "counters" though, since it's something that was used in tabletop games because there was no other option. Digital TCGs such as Hearthstone don't use "counters" usually, phrasing buffs like "Raise attack by 2" instead, since it's more intuitive, especially to the new players. :)

41. monkeypaddy

monkeypaddy

hey melang, got your kit yesterday, very good package, couple of things is it possible to implement abilities on lands easily and is it possible to apply priorities through phases, mtg style, combat(attackers, blockers), spells(cast, response)

42. Melang

Melang

Hi monkeypaddy, welcome to the forums :)

To add abilities to lands:

1) in card.cs in FromHandLand method add this line at the bottom:

Code (csharp):
    1.  abilities.TriggerAbility (abilities.ON_ENTER, !ForPlayer);
    2) in CardsDB.cs find this line

Code (csharp):
    1.  else if ((type == 3 || type == 4) && GUILayout.Button ("Add effect", GUILayout.Width (100)))
    and replace it with

Code (csharp):
    1.  else if ((type == 3 || type == 4 || type == 0) && GUILayout.Button ("Add effect", GUILayout.Width (100)))
    3) in playerDeck.cs

find this line:

Code (csharp):
    1. if (temp_card.Type == 1 || temp_card.Type == 3 || temp_card.Type == 4) { //creature, ench, secret
    comment it, and comment the closing bracket two lines later

After that you can add abilities to lands from the main GUI. This will be included in the next build by the way.

Regarding phases and priorities, this is planned for the future but it's not a priority for the next release.

pleewpleew likes this.
  43. monkeypaddy

monkeypaddy

cheers that sorted it. is there a way to reset the demo in offline mode? keeps me stuck on the silver awarded on the defeat screen. Cant wait for next update, loving this kit

44. Power777

Power777

Hello Melang, Great looking kit/framework. I was wondering how easy it would be to make an NON-Fantasy based CCG with it? I see lots of magic type games planned but rarely any science fiction or other type systems. I was particularly interested in doing a science fiction type card game with weapons and aliens and ships and etc type content in your system if its gonna support it... Unfortunately, i am not a good programmer so you mentioned a visual scripting system? Can you give us more details on that part of your system too?
    P777

45. Melang

Melang

Hi Power777, the main difference between a sci-fi TCG and a fantasy one is just the visuals and the naming of abilities. Visual scripting is not in yet, but you can already customize the game a lot with very little coding done. Check out these 2 videos on the built-in card editor:

The number of effect/targets has increased since the vids were made, there are now also persistent "enchantments" and their triggers - when the enemy casts a spell, when a friendly creature is attacked, etc. So you can create a card from scratch to an unique card with multiple effects with no coding at all.

There is also custom stat system which allows you to create any new stat you want and adjust its display it on your card with no coding:

You can add me on skype (melang1111) so I can know more about your type of game and how it can be done with TCG Maker.

Do you mean to start a second game after the first one was won/lost? This part has some bugs atm, they will be fixed for the next update.

46. monkeypaddy

monkeypaddy

yes to start a new game without playing online

47. Lioncirth

Lioncirth

Hi,

This looks great and something id be interested in soon. I spent some time a few years back designing a card game that I was planning on bringing to the printed scene but decided to focus on digital games.

I do have 1 main question...

How easy is it to customize the game that could be made?

For example, I dont want to be creating a magic/hearthstone clone.

Is it possible to restrict a card from being able to be played unless another card is in play? or restrict the use of a card in game until so many turns have passed?

Thanks

48. Melang

Melang

Hi Lioncirth, if you're familiar with Unity and C#, it should be easy to customize your game since all of the code is open. Also, I provide advice on customization in skype.
    not through the visual editor currently, but very easy in the code:
    Code (csharp):
    2. bool FoundImportantCard = false;
    3.     foreach (foundcard in Player.cards_in_game) {
    4.         if (foundcard.Id == needed_id) {
    5.             FoundImportantCard = true;
    6.             break;
    7.         }
    8.     }
    9.     if (!FoundImportantCard) Player.Warning("You don't have the required card in play");
    10.     else
    11.         //found the required card, continue playing card as usual
    You would just add it before the "play card" code. And needed_id can be stored in a custom Int Stat (I linked the video on them above).

also, quite easy to implement. You would add private int TurnsInGame to the card class and check it before allowing to play the card. Again, the number of turns that have to pass can be stored in a custom Int Stat.

49. Thousandsons

Thousandsons

I would like to see an animation for dragging and dropping cards added like hearthstone!

pleewpleew likes this.
  50. Trithilon

Trithilon

Being a Programmer-Designer. I have thought of making a TCG framework for myself.
    I would REALLY be interested in this if it had the following:
    • Super customizable & generic framework to define Phases, Card Types, Elemental affinity, Special Effects etc. Basically a way to put in any kind of card one can think of. If not anything - a very object oriented way
    • 3D UI & card dragging/dropping functionality (with sorting)
    I would pick this up in a heartbeat if it had those. Solid product otherwise.

Cheers!

pleewpleew likes this.