Search Unity

Question trackedImagesChanged never called after switch scene, how to use LoaderUtility ?

Discussion in 'AR' started by A_Stry, Jan 29, 2021.

1. A_Stry

A_Stry

Hello,

I work on a project where I need to load a non-AR scene, but when loading the scene, I can't track images anymore and there's no errors, I mean AR Session works, tracked Image Manager also, but the trackedImagesChanged is never called.
    So at the start, I searched to resolve this.
    I did some research on Google and after a while, I decided to update my AR Foundation and ARCore version to 4.1 (I was in 3.1 for both) in order to use the LoaderUtility cause it might be in able to resolve my issue.
    But I came into a second issue, when I call LoaderUtility.Deinitialize() before loading a new scene, I get a new issue where I have a blackscreen, regarding a device disconnection :

errorDevice.PNG

I tried to debug this but nothing worked, the only thing that I know is that a device ARCore for HeadMounted, Tracked Device connect at the startup :

info.PNG

Then it disconnect after the LoaderUtility.Deinitialize() and the error happens.

I thought that the problem might come from my call of the Loader Utility where I probably make some mistakes, but despite a lot of research about how LoaderUtility works and this error, I couldn't find anything.
    So, at the moment, I do a Loader.Initialize() before switch to my AR scene, and a LoaderUtility.Deinitialize() before switch to my non-AR scene.

I'm on ARFoundation 4.1.3 and use ARCore 4.1.3 as well, I don't know if I gave enough informations so tell me if you need something else !
    Thanks in advance !

Have a nice day,
    Stry.

2. TreyK-47

TreyK-47

Unity Technologies

Team advises that you file a bug report for us.