Search Unity

1. Unity 2018.1 has arrived! Read about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Scriptable Render Pipeline improvements, Texture Mipmap Streaming, and more! Check out what we have in store for you in the 2018.2 Beta.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you couldn't join the live stream, take a peek at what you missed.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ARCore is out of developer preview! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Magic Leap’s Lumin SDK Technical Preview for Unity lets you get started creating content for Magic Leap One™. Find more information on our blog!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Tracked objects disappear when loading new scene

Discussion in 'ARCore' started by Aupuma, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Aupuma

Aupuma

Hi, I'm developing an ARCore game and I have multiple scenes that have to be in AR. I have tried to put a DontDestroyOnLoad on the Controller, AR Device, on the planes and the Andy prefab.

When loading a new scene, the camera feed works fine, but the objects that have to be tracked disappeared. Has anyone experienced the same problem? Any solution?

2. Peter77

Peter77

You must call DontDestroyOnLoad on the GameObject, not the individual Components and DontDestroyOnLoad also only works on root GameObjects as far as I remember.

3. Aupuma

Aupuma

Yeah, that's what I did, only DontDestroyOnLoad(gameobject) on the root gameobjects...