Search Unity

TopDownShooter-ToolKit

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by songtan, Dec 14, 2015.

1. songtan

songtan

I see. I'm guessing it's probably a result of some incompatible on your shoot-object settings and set up and the lack of checks in the code that causes this. Anyway I've sent you a fix via private message. Please import the attached package to your project. Hopefully that will fix the error.

2. SavaGhost

SavaGhost

Thank you so much, I don't see a message in my inbox unfortunately. Can I ask you to upload it here if its not much trouble again.

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it.

3. songtan

songtan

Very sorry. I'm not sure what happen but somehow the message wasn't sent. I've just resent it. Please check again.

4. Simmo76

Simmo76

Hi there @songtan - great asset! Is there any progress with vertical movement yet? (ie. being able to travel up/down ramps and move across uneven terrain). Thanks!

5. songtan

songtan

Well, yes and no. There's navmesh support for the AI unit so if you have the scene set up with navmesh and a few tweak on the RidgidBody of the player unit, you should be able to the navigation working on ramps and uneven terrain. That said, some of the shoot-object (bullet) logic are built to work on a flat terrain so not all of them will work well on uneven terrain.

unityunity