Search Unity

Top free review sites ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by graymen, Jul 15, 2015.

1. graymen

graymen

Hello

I know of a few review sites that offer free review service

1 EuroGamer
    2 iAppAdapt
    3 Touch arcade

Does anybody know any others that I can add to this list? I would like to make a list of websites that offer free review service.

2. calmcarrots

calmcarrots

I don't have anything to add to the list but instead the black list:
    Ign.com

They will never respond to your emails. Don't even try. I've been trying since January and they just don't care. They just don't. So unless you have a game already on steam with 36 million+ sales, then maybe you might get a response.

3. Samuel411

Samuel411

I don't think it is really helpful to add something to a blacklist. It's better to try than to never try at all. It may have just been your experience with them or you submitted during a busy time.

As for the OP it looks like you are looking for mobile reviewers. I have a list at home for reviewers on the PC platform, I'll be happy to post some that focus on a broader array of platforms once I get home.

4. Samuel411

Samuel411

1. Rock, Paper Shotgun
    2. Indie Love
    3. The Indie Game Magazine
    4. Penny Arcade
    5. OP Noobs
    6. Indie Game Reviewer

Send messages to youtubers, especially those who are just starting out. They would be excited to receive an email from a developer requesting them to do a review on their game. Best of luck with marketing your game!

calmcarrots likes this.
  5. calmcarrots

calmcarrots

6 months straight is a pretty busy schedule for ign...... Anyways, you can try but I wasted my time.

Samuel411 likes this.
  6. JA_555

JA_555

what about trading reviews? But I think that's in the gray area though

7. graymen

graymen

Great suggestion Samuel411 I will add those to list.

calmcarrots Ign only takes what the smaller review sites are reviewing and they go from there, at least thats what I believe. The three I added all reviewed my app the fastest review site was iAppAdapt with only two week wait but the other two were about 2- 5 months.