Search Unity

Top Down Shooter: Working title "Fantasy 2.1" or "Psychogenesis."

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Redz0ne, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Redz0ne

Redz0ne

yeah, cheesy title... that's why it's a "working title." thinking that given the concept (fantasy bleeding into reality) that "Psychogenesis" might work but the jury is still out on that.

http://fantasy21.comyr.com/WebPlayer.html

WASD to move, shift to walk, RMB toggles between weapon one and two (think Bioshock) and though the weapons have skill trees (not visible yet) for the shuriken, you can up the weapon levels... from the left to the right, button one = number of shuriken thrown, button two = number of bounces, button three = piercing (though it's still buggy at this point.)

made using Playmaker for the bulk of the code (it's really, really worth getting if you're not that good with coding.)

future updates will include character class selection (having 9 planned eventually but each chapter will unlock 3 of them and each chapter will hopefully have about 14-15 levels each so there will be a lot of content hopefully.)

aim to have multiplayer as well (Deathmatch, CTF, Team DM and maybe a couple more.)

two words that i hope will sum up this game are "Swarming" and "Shooting."

p.s. always on the look out for people willing to work with me on a profit-sharing basis. modelers, animators, texture artists and environmental artists... also, music and FX (i can get by for some on my own but i am very newbish to that field.)

2. Gorlog

Gorlog

good job i think is development build btw first u sepearte mouse controller from char controller dont use hold mouse1 to look coz player if atack the enemy "like kite the enemy" it's hard i think u need two seperate part top and down top part for mouse look down part for controller :)

3. Redz0ne

Redz0ne

Not sure i follow... the mouse-look is not to your liking?